• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A super big fuck you!

Jscb1b

Dumbass.
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2018
Arizona
Screenshot_20210123-195048_Messages.jpg

Well, that's not the entire story. Although Trump did open his hotel, the NG has not accepted. The Metro Police however are using the hotel as a rest area for their officers.

Im sure that doesnt have anything to do with the worthless demonrat nut hugging officers in charge of them.

SCOOP: Trump has given permission for the troops to stay at Trump Hotel DC if any of them need, per advisor @OANN
— Jack Posobiec
🇺🇸
(@JackPosobiec) January 22, 2021

They were left out in the cold.

MILITARY SOURCE IN DC:
“For the last week my battalion has been sleeping on the floor in the Senate cafeteria. Today the Senate kicked us out & moved us to a cold parking garage.
5000 soldiers.
1 power outlet.
One bathroom.
This is how Joe Biden’s America treats solders.”
PHOTOS pic.twitter.com/622sQmciq4
— Benny (@bennyjohnson) January 22, 2021

People who voted Biden will regret it soon enough, What a vindictive person he is.

I know of about 50,000 people who already hate him, people building the wall and the XL folks. But don't worry, he'll be spreading Biden Love all over the country. Wait for the Paris Accord to kick in.

• Angry
Reactions: 4thstreet
If they were capable of enough self-awareness to regret a decision, they wouldn't have made that decision in the first place.

We're talking Sheeples, not people. Those who stepped in line to follow what everyone else was doing and believed what was said.

That being said, the outcome was somewhat rigged........

Im sure that doesnt have anything to do with the worthless demonrat nut hugging officers in charge of them.
If that pos Marxist CO were smart, he would allow his troops the kind gesture that our president offered. Im sure they really appreciate having to stand in line to use one head.

Then again, if the Demcoms hadn't stolen the election and pulled a coup they wouldn't have to be there to began with.

People who voted Biden will regret it soon enough, What a vindictive person he is.
No they won’t, they think he is some kind of savior! You got any idea how many people I’ve heard say they cried on Election Day and that they could sleep well now and truly be free because this asshat is in office? Yeah they ain’t got a clue. The reality is, we have two totally separate groups of people that think this country should be ran totally different ways. One gets in office and does what half the country wants and then the other gets in and totally undoes it to do what the other half wants. That means we take two steps one way then take two steps back the other way then two steps farther the other way and then two steps back to the center which basically means progress is never made. And all these fuckers champion it as some kind of progress when reality is they haven’t done shit to justify their ridiculous earnings let alone what they steal from our people. It’s absolutely fucking sad that people cannot see this.
If they were capable of enough self-awareness to regret a decision, they wouldn't have made that decision in the first place.
Exactly.
But the same people will still vote for the, blame a republican for what the Dem's do to them, and say it with that smug stupid look on their faces.
Yeah, pisses me off to no end.

Reactions: Ruger1300
No they won’t, they think he is some kind of savior! You got any idea how many people I’ve heard say they cried on Election Day and that they could sleep well now and truly be free because this asshat is in office? Yeah they ain’t got a clue. The reality is, we have two totally separate groups of people that think this country should be ran totally different ways. One gets in office and does what half the country wants and then the other gets in and totally undoes it to do what the other half wants. That means we take two steps one way then take two steps back the other way then two steps farther the other way and then two steps back to the center which basically means progress is never made. And all these fuckers champion it as some kind of progress when reality is they haven’t done shit to justify their ridiculous earnings let alone what they steal from our people. It’s absolutely fucking sad that people cannot see this.

Exactly.

Yeah, pisses me off to no end.

Well atleast you know now who needs gasoline and matches delivered to them while they are sleeping.
Sure as hell cant be waisting bullets in these lean times.

Anyone have evidence that this decision was made by anyone other than the Soldiers' leadership?

I actually noticed that too while watching it live. It looks like his wife tried to tell him, too. Oh well... He's apparently not used to it, yet.

I actually noticed that too while watching it live. It looks like his wife tried to tell him, too. Oh well... He's apparently not used to it, yet.
What a loser we have in charge... this guy had been vp for 8 years and now needs to get used to Marines saluting... soooo typical of the left’s condescending view of our military

Umm Hi, I know you are kinda new here but Joe was in the WH for 8 years.
He knows what is what, but having to be told should tell you something.

Yeah, fuck that scum.

Not sure if more BS but here's this:

Getting used to what ? The military saluting you while you don't respond, I have concluded that he has no idea what's going on. I would love to see him try to fun the country in a year.
If you watch the entire video from when the limo pulled up, you'd know he's a shell of a man. He gets out of the limo and just thans there. He turns around like he's confused on where to go, even though the steps are right in front of him. He finally gets his wife to take his are and turn him towards the steps. He doesn't move except when the wife tells him to come this way and she pulls him to get started. All the while, he has this strange, balnk look in his eyes and he shows no emotion. He walks passed the Marines, gets to the top of the steps and then the "salute the marines" statement. Once inside he shuffles his feet, never really taking steps that you'd expect from a man just sworn in as the POTUS.

He's a robot.

If you watch the entire video from when the limo pulled up, you'd know he's a shell of a man. He gets out of the limo and just thans there. He turns around like he's confused on where to go, even though the steps are right in front of him. He finally gets his wife to take his are and turn him towards the steps. He doesn't move except when the wife tells him to come this way and she pulls him to get started. All the while, he has this strange, balnk look in his eyes and he shows no emotion. He walks passed the Marines, gets to the top of the steps and then the "salute the marines" statement. Once inside he shuffles his feet, never really taking steps that you'd expect from a man just sworn in as the POTUS.

He's a robot.
Please don't take this personally, are you old enough to have watched Dick Van Dyke?

Red Skelton?

Tim Conway?

Carol Burnette?

Hey kids!

It's an act........

........I'll bet someone "stole your nose" and that you looked down when they poked your chest and said, "what's this?"

Don't look now, your shoe is untied.......

Reactions: 10ring'r
Please don't take this personally, are you old enough to have watched Dick Van Dyke?

Red Skelton?

Tim Conway?

Carol Burnette?

Hey kids!

It's an act........

........I'll bet someone "stole your nose" and that you looked down when they poked your chest and said, "what's this?"

Don't look now, your shoe is untied.......

You're crazy. What purpose would it serve for him not to be able to carry on a 5 minute speech? Or to say something that the earpiece told him to do, or any number of things we've seen in the last year. Did you see where he said he didn't know what he was signing when he signed one of his EOs?

I don't think Biden has ever been known as a comedian. He's been made fun of by his actions and words, but he's never been in a comic routine as far as I know.

Reactions: camocorvette
You're crazy. What purpose would it serve for him not to be able to carry on a 5 minute speech? Or to say something that the earpiece told him to do, or any number of things we've seen in the last year. Did you see where he said he didn't know what he was signing when he signed one of his EOs?

I don't think Biden has ever been known as a comedian. He's been made fun of by his actions and words, but he's never been in a comic routine as far as I know.
He seems to have suckered you and the entire country into "feeling sorry for poor old Joe".

I don't see any inquiry into his extortion of the Ukraine.

Nothing about the million dollars from the wife of the mayor of Moscow.

His rape victim is not being televised like Stormy Shitcakes.

Hunter is free to fuck his dead brother's wife and jerk of in front of his daughter and nieces, did you like the one in the tux at the inauguration?

Reversal of President Trump's order reducing the cost of insulin and epi-pen didn't get a second glance.

I'm sure Biden's impeachment will move forward and when it does Mitch McCocksucker's asian wife will surely encourage him to stop the Chi Com's influence.

Old tricks are the best tricks, I never claimed Biden was a comic, I asked how old you were that you could be so gullible.

Apparently not old enough to get the joke, which is on you, son.......

......Biden sure got a laugh with this routine.....

"You're crazy. What purpose would it serve for him"

zuckerbergdumbfucks.png

Looks like we have a new "office of the former President". Love it.

Paper (duplicated fake ballots) don't have the capacity to regret. I do suspect less than 10-15% of the Democrats that did vote really comprehended the magnitude of the evil coming...

He's a robot.
Nah robots are smarter. Bidoof is just a dumbass 🤣