• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A T-shirt that got the kids talking

fpgt72

Old Salt
Minuteman
Mar 26, 2019
First off yes it is hairy, having a hairy dog this is just an issue. This animal turns food into two things, fur and huge piles of poo.

I wore this shirt last week, and I went to Wendys for some lunch.

1682942713820.png

While there I noticed about 40 kids there, usually I would 180 but they are already eating so I got right up to the register to order.

I think it was a debate team, did not look like the normal FFA kids. And as I got my napkins and stuff I could see them looking at me with interest.

I sit down and I half screw around on my phone while keeping an eye on the kids, looking and talking between themselves. Their phones come out, and I can see them mouthing Who's John Gault. Me I am just sitting there with a giggle on the inside.

Finally one of the teachers comes over after I am finished and putting stuff away and asks where did you get the T-shirt. I told them my wife made it for me. He says it got the kids really talking. Smiled and left.

It was a fun time. Wore it up to town Saturday and the people looking at me with a "who is that" look was just fun.

First off yes it is hairy, having a hairy dog this is just an issue. This animal turns food into two things, fur and huge piles of poo.

I wore this shirt last week, and I went to Wendys for some lunch.

View attachment 8132132

While there I noticed about 40 kids there, usually I would 180 but they are already eating so I got right up to the register to order.

I think it was a debate team, did not look like the normal FFA kids. And as I got my napkins and stuff I could see them looking at me with interest.

I sit down and I half screw around on my phone while keeping an eye on the kids, looking and talking between themselves. Their phones come out, and I can see them mouthing Who's John Gault. Me I am just sitting there with a giggle on the inside.

Finally one of the teachers comes over after I am finished and putting stuff away and asks where did you get the T-shirt. I told them my wife made it for me. He says it got the kids really talking. Smiled and left.

It was a fun time. Wore it up to town Saturday and the people looking at me with a "who is that" look was just fun.
I ordered one….will have some fun