• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A terrible day for the pedophile-hunting community. Boopac Shakur of Dads Against Predators killed by a repeat offender.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • PONTIAC, MICHIGAN
    SEPTEMBER 29, 2023

Robert Wayne Lee AKA "Boopac Shakur", a core member of Michigan based predator catching group Dads Against Predators was confronting a repeat offender that the DAP team had confronted in the past, as the team had stated on their subscribers-only Locals page, when the offender drew a pistol and shot Mr. Lee, who succumbed to his injuries at a hospital later.

REST IN PEACE BOOPAC. You were one of the BEST in this line of work. Your sense of humor during the team's podcasts as well as the catches is why there are hundreds of thousands of subscribers to DAP INC. Prayers out to Joshua, Jay, Courtney, and other members of the DAP team during this horrific time and may this piece of shit offender be prosecuted to the fullest extent there is, if he doesn't FAFO in jail/regional pen and get his body perforated like a pincushion first. Ever since their inception in 2020, DAP INC. has exposed over 350 would-be predators who had thought they were trying to message underage children online. And out of these, more than 330 were arrests and over half are CONVICTED and serving prison terms right now, as well as subject to mandatory lifetime registry on the national sex offenders database.

images (2).jpeg

BLAST FROM THE RECENT PAST: In memory of Boopac's no-nonsense attitude and cutting edge sense of humor even in the face of serious situations.

Last edited:
    You want to go out and take law into your own hands, fine. Just understand that you are now stepping out onto a two way range and just as the police find out, not everybody likes to sit back and be peaceful while you play the great hero.

While I applaud his efforts, THIS is exactly why people should not do it

It is EXTREMELY dangerous, because you are dealing with some of the lowest level cowardly filth you can imagine. There are ways to handle it in as safe as a manner possible though. DAP uses an aggressive confrontational approach and that can make them vulnerable because they are not really in control of the situation. Another group, Skeeter Jean, shows us here how it is done safely.

Skeeter Jean follows the exact outline that Chris Hansen used to use. He even does a VERY good impression of the original Chris Hansen too. Instead of a frontal charge, they isolate the would be predators and either use a camera-covered room rented for the purpose of the sting, or have them meet at a location like the shoe department of a large clothing store. Skeeter also has a full time security member who is a CCW holder and to this day, he never needed to show it. They also get local police involved before hand, giving them a rundown of what is about to happen, and the officers wait just outside the area until Skeeter Jean is about to conclude his professional interview with the pred, then they come in and make the arrest, just like how Dateline NBC used to do it. Skeeter Jean has gotten over 300 arrests and 240+ convictions so far.

You want to go out and take law into your own hands, fine. Just understand that you are now stepping out onto a two way range and just as the police find out, not everybody likes to sit back and be peaceful while you play the great hero.

Very true.

However, it’s because of this that people like him, our military members, and to be fair many cops too, are treated as heroes. A job or goal with no risk may have value…even significant value…but the risk factor is what leads others to raise the person willing to brave those risks to hero status.

Very true.

However, it’s because of this that people like him, our military members, and to be fair many cops too, are treated as heroes. A job or goal with no risk may have value…even significant value…but the risk factor is what leads others to raise the person willing to brave those risks to hero status.

Well then a whole lot of mundane jobs should be counted as heroes because they are vital to the society we live in but WAY more likely to result in death or serious injury than police work.

I pretty much refuse to call anyone a hero just because of the profession they chose or the badge they put on.
    If someone actually does something truly heroic outside of the norm then that's a different story.

There is a simpler solution..........

That is precisely the reason why they are so cuddly with the Democratic DAs and leaders of their predominantly leftist rodent nests, and trying to get as many nonsense pro-grooming and groomer story hour laws passed as possible. They understand very well that it is societal stability and what can be called "law" which is the only thing keeping them safe right now. You NEVER hear these predators talking about SHTF preparations, breakdown of governmental functions, and warfare conditions, unlike the RKBA and survivalist communities, because that is the one thing they are terrified of the most. Because when that happens, they know that dust clouds are going to appear over the hills surrounding their little safe havens. And the riders will be coming out of these dust clouds, coming for them...

_b364a339e5854804a3d4d55eb1f700b_firsti.jpg

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
    While in some level I appreciate the effort, a clearer illustration of FAFO cannot be drawn.

Reactions: BCP
    I think it would be safer to have these child press just have an accident......whoops he was found hog tied and 5rds to the back of the head.....damn suicides......

Doc

This is why if you have evidence of this stuff turn it over to the police. Contrary to online BS they take this topic very seriously.

Article I read said it was an 18yr old guy talking to his 15yr old persona. That’s not really pedo stuff they are both high schoolers and may not be legally actionable in some states.

Also says he and his group have falsely accused other people and have about a 50% conviction rate.

This is why if you have evidence of this stuff turn it over to the police. Contrary to online BS they take this topic very seriously.

Article I read said it was an 18yr old guy talking to his 15yr old persona. That’s not really pedo stuff they are both high schoolers and may not be legally actionable in some states.

Also says he and his group have falsely accused other people and have about a 50% conviction rate.

The latter stemmed from an incident very early in the groups inception when Boopac mistook someone who looked a lot like the pred they had been lying in wait for. There was a minute or so of confusion and the man took out his phone to prove that he was not the subject and there were apologies all around. Regarding the conviction rate, a lot of counties that have Soros backed DAs do not convict, or offer slaps on the wrist deals to predators. Most of the pred catching organizations have about a 50% to 60% conviction rate. Arrests are 95-99%. Afterward it rests on the DAs if further action is to be pursued. In California, the leftist places do not even want to arrest. That is why organizations like Skeeter Jean and Predator Catchers Incorporated now set up shop in counties with conservative sheriffs and lawmakers, and often rent out apartments and have them completely wired up with cameras and microphones and in conjunction with deputies so the situations are always under firm control. There are safer ways to do this and some of the organizations have gotten to professional level of good, with editing teams turning the raw videos into programs that rival some of the best TV shows.

Dudes actually was making his community better and protecting kids and half you guys are talking shit. If 5% of our population would put in the effort this guy has our country would look a hell of a lot different. Well done good and faithful servant
    This is a 100% correct.
    And why do the cunts always whine “ they were taking the law into their own hands “. Confronting pedos isn’t a “law” issue it’s a civilization issue - if parents and other adults don’t really step up and stop it , no matter how high it goes in the social hierarchy then it won’t be stopped .

To any rational person with the memory above a gold fish capable of reading can see the repeat offenders that the “law” didn’t take care of or the ones high on the food chain - Epstein- Weiner - Allen that got taken care to the tune of nothing at all or a bear minimum sentence in a prison hospital or a year in jail with 216 days of 12 hours a day out on the street .

Is that what one now refers to as “the law?”

I can find a limitless reel of video of “the law” beating the fuck out of old ladies , young ladies and kids BUT have never once seen a pedo get the boots accompanied by high fives and laughs all around . Did I just miss those open forum posted videos??

I wonder if some day a 11 year old gang banger will run into an adult man that loves cosplaying a 15 year old girl...

No matter how righteous you may think the cause is, vigilantism is not the answer and a very quick way to get killed. Another fucked up thing is the whole pedophile accusations where all that's needed is just an accusation and not actual evidence. Pretty much like #MeToo. I know what it's like to be accused of pedophilia on the internet by people who hide behind their monitors and would never accuse me to my face. I also know that if any vigilante came at me under false allegations with the clear intent of physically harming me, they would end up the same fate as Boopac or whatever.

Reactions: BCP and W54/XM-388
    This guy probably expected at worst a fair fight. Pedophiles don't look for fair fights. Don't be dumb. Don't force situations that are out of your control.

Edited to add: of course this dad will get many bonus points in Heaven for his good intention and courage.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    But look at the UK and the Rotherham grooming gangs... those rapes are actively being covered up by the cops, and they are refusing to act......should the citizens just sit idly by while their young women are being raped on mass while the police not only do nothing about it, but run active interference for the grooming gangs?

The state does not have a monopoly on justice

It seems like going after the pawns is a stupid idea and you should instead go after those that are protecting the evil...

Of course taking care of that won't get you all your cool social media views these types love and all the great praise and stuff they bask in.

As was demonstrated during the Epstein/Maxwell...oh, wait.

Big difference between a zillionaire who owns his own island and some pervert who works at Walmart.

TBH this pedo avenger stuff creeps me out a bit, if you really want to help out your community there are tons of food closets/womens/childrens shelters that are perpetually broke, sheriffs departments will often have volunteer organizations to help with tips/emergency situations depending on your qualifications. When I was a kid in the boy scouts they used to take us to one of the battered womens/childrens shelters out in the hills of our county and I was always dumbstruck by how many kids my age were there. No matter where you live I guarantee you there are a lot of people that need help.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
    Gonna have to disagree here....

Not saying you should pretend to be a cop and pull people over for running
    red lights..

But look at the UK and the Rotherham grooming gangs... those rapes are actively being covered up by the cops, and they are refusing to act......should the citizens just sit idly by while their young women are being raped on mass while the police not only do nothing about it, but run active interference for the grooming gangs?

The state does not have a monopoly on justice
    Sure, but don't go to a gun fight with your dick in your hand.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn