• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A two-car family again ...

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
... even if the other one is a completely paid for SUV and has Blackhawk and VLTOR stickers on its ass end.

:: ::

2009 C30 R-Design with 14,150 miles, and I don't know how I'm going to break it to my gun budget.

laugh.gif

0-60 in 6.2 seconds, who cares?

Re: A two-car family again ...

Nice looking car. Premium unleaded?

Looks like a good deal, a well made car and perhaps that compensates for the higher priced fuel.

Re: A two-car family again ...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice looking car. Premium unleaded?

Looks like a good deal, a well made car and perhaps that compensates for the higher priced fuel.

</div></div>

Believe it or not, according to what I was told where I bought it, no, it's happy with regular. I was figuring on mid-grade, at least, but if we start doing performance shit to it, it'll probably get more expensive tastes at the pump.