• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AA optics

Yep! I've purchased a Venom, Razor red dot, Sparc AR, Viper, Razor HD LH and Razor 1-6 from 'em all within the last few years. Most recent purchase was the Razor red dot in January. They're good to go.

thats what i was looking for thanks! i ordered a referb'd recon RT 15x50.

I ordered one from there and had it for a while. Great little optic but sold it to move to Binos for match spotting. 15x is a little much to hand hold but doable. Best off a tripod.

I ordered one from there and had it for a while. Great little optic but sold it to move to Binos for match spotting. 15x is a little much to hand hold but doable. Best off a tripod.

I have a pair of 15x meoptas so I’ll make a plate that will hold both on a tripod if the reticle is usable in the recon.

Alan supported the Project Appleseed big time. I've bought several scopes from him over the years. He also sells refurbished Vortex optics.

Reactions: 47guy
Alan is extremely well-known in these parts; I’m not a Vortex fan, but he is good to go.

Reactions: 47guy
the recon shipped this morning so thats about as fast as shipping could be....ill post back when i get the recon and look through it.

so i got the recon yesterday but didnt realize it until this morning but just looking through it in the house i really like the reticle....i REALLY wish that SOMEONE would put something similar in a pair of nice 15x-18x binos...ill post back a little later today after i use it.

as far as AA optics goes..they are legit...fast shipping and if your looking for something vortex they might have something refurbished for half or close to half price....this recon is referb'd and was $350 and free shipping and still has the full warranty.

so this recon rt is decent...the glass is not that great but its good enough(for now)to spot misses and call corections a bit better than just guessing...at 600yds i can not get a clear target image and even at 100yds its hard to see 6mm holes in paper but for what i paid im ok with it...the reticle is fantastic!! VERY clear and VERY easy to see and use....if your real steady or resting on something it can be used as a hand held but at 15x its tough better suited on a tripod.

like i said i paid $350 bucks for it because its a refurbished unit...the question is is it worth full price? "MY PERSONAL OPINION" unless the glass is a little better in a new unit id have to say no...i wish something local was open that i could compare this one to just to see if maybe its a focus issue and i may call vortex and ask the guys their opinion but like i say for what i paid it will work fine for the intended use.
BC56A448-18D1-4F81-B6AC-96D5C36B7D40.jpeg
97621098-6080-4588-997E-99282F688278.jpeg
9DBFC940-625C-4E6A-84F1-5380B29386A7.jpeg
3E75D54B-BC6C-476C-ACC7-8A639869A839.jpeg