• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Aaaanndd Bullshit Narrative Arriving in..

.....and while this will be huge news I wonder why I hadnt heard much about this....

until today.

Blames the guns but lets predators roam free..........

.....and while this will be huge news I wonder why I hadnt heard much about this....

until today.

Blames the guns but lets predators roam free..........

Seen only one tid bit on this. We all know, it's not fitting the narrative, yet it was a scary black gun he used. Weird.

The mother said she gave him the car two weeks earlier? Is the required car insurance a white privilege?

Ok well it's getting froggy. The BCPD precinct is being shot at other areas are ramping up. Something going on in St Paul...

Reactions: Pbgt
Just saw the video on the other thread.

What a bunch of crazies, no idea what they think they are going to accomllish

They looted the hell out of a lot of stores last night, started in Brooklyn Center then spread to other areas. Also attacked at least one PD precinct. Tonight is gonna be rough.

• Wow
Reactions: 1J04
The mother said she gave him the car two weeks earlier? Is the required car insurance a white privilege?
Insurance is mandatory form of identification and ownership-confirmation...

So yes. Yes, it is. People should be allowed to not have insurance. It's racist to require them to have it.

Insurance is mandatory form of identification and ownership-confirmation...

So yes. Yes, it is. People should be allowed to not have insurance. It's racist to require them to have it.
First cup of coffee so bear with me. To ask anyone for proof of insurance is racism, even whitey or anyone but whitey?

Oh,

In case no one mentioned he had an outstanding warrant.

He was just a young business man.

from his Facebook page.

1618231077218.png

1618230968499.png

Last edited:
If the above truths violates any site policies please delete ASAP.

Last edited:
Reactions: kjmdrumz3
First cup of coffee so bear with me. To ask anyone for proof of insurance is racism, even whitey or anyone but whitey?
Don't worry, it was meant to be heavily sarcastic. But in this case, proof of insurance would only be racist if you're asking not-whitey. Ditto with "Is this your car?" and "License and registration, please." and of course "Do you know how fast you were going?" or whatever other relevant question to the stop at hand would be.

Still don't see how it's ok for the cop to shoot an unarmed citizen over a traffic stop. You'd think cops everywhere would know better by now.

Don't worry, it was meant to be heavily sarcastic. But in this case, proof of insurance would only be racist if you're asking not-whitey. Ditto with "Is this your car?" and "License and registration, please." and of course "Do you know how fast you were going?" or whatever other relevant question to the stop at hand would be.
I had some grease monkey at a gas station once ask me "Is this your bike?" I told him "No, a friend lets me borrow his $30k custom Harley to ride whenever I want to."

Still don't see how it's ok for the cop to shoot an unarmed citizen over a traffic stop. You'd think cops everywhere would know better by now.
Generally, I agree with the part about shooting an unarmed citizen over a traffic stop, but once a felony warrant is thrown into the mix things start to change. For example, If he was wanted to typical drug dealer type stuff like shooting randomly at another group of drug dealers, he really can not be considered unarmed once he decides to run from the police.

Personally, speaking, I would of just let him go as he probably would of been shot or killed sometime in the next 18 months.

Simply Smile and wave.

I haven't seen anywhere that it was a felony warrant or that he was reaching for a weapon in his car. Curious how the investigation plays out. It doesn't look good for the police right now.

Reactions: Blutroop
i found this odd from the mother of the kid who was killed:

“I just want people to know that if you get pulled over, make sure you put your hands up and don’t make any sudden moves, and don’t have air fresheners in your car because that’s why he got pulled over. And he was only 20 years old and he didn’t deserve to be shot and killed like this,” Wright said. “And I don’t want all of this, all of this. I just want my baby home. That’s all I want is I want him to be home. I don’t want everybody out here chanting and screaming, yelling, I just want him home, that’s it.”

I haven't seen anywhere that it was a felony warrant or that he was reaching for a weapon in his car. Curious how the investigation plays out. It doesn't look good for the police right now.
Not a felony warrant, but a warrant has been listed for sure.

Doesn't look good for the police? The fark you smokin willis.

You have a warrant for your arrest.
You run from the cops and try and get into your car--you know that same deadly weapon that kills just as many people as guns.

Step 3? Profit? Nope your ass is gonna get shot.

I'm sure he would have obeyed all traffic laws during his "chase" too.

seems like a nice, young, yute.........working hard and making money. I'm sure his employer will miss him.

Well.

body cam released.

female cop thought she was using her taser and it was her gun.

Wrong answer stupid.

I was in fear of my life.
I saw his online posts.

Well.
She is on video saying she was going to taser him.

yelled TASER TEASER TASER. Then shot so...

Revert back to in fear of my life statement.

Even confirms the statement and her mistake caused by fear.

Reactions: eca7891
I typically avoid these types of threads but I'll try to clarify a few things in general (not specific to this shooting, let the investigation take its course)

Officers need probable cause to initiate ANY traffic stop. ie speeding, running a stop sign or any of the other millions of laws on the books (as it was suggested by the mother this one was for an air freshner, possibly obstructed view?) Once the stop is initiated, the officer investivates for further crimes. DUI, open container, warrants, valid license ect. I think most here will agree that is the way the system should work.

If the the suspect then resists, lies about identification, or flees, that would then be additional charges stemming from the initial traffic stop.

So, as an example from my past as an officer. I went to stop a speeding vehicle. The driver didn't stop and I pursued. He pulled into his driveway and tried to run inside. Fight ensued and I got a minor injury. He got inside his house. I got adfitional units and made entry and arrested him (he gave up seconds before the K9 was released). He got multiple felony charges. Resisting, battery on LEO with injury, fleeing, possession of narcotics (drugs left in plain view in the vehicle he bailed from) and a speeding ticket. He probably ditched additional drugs in the house before his arrest.

Also keep in mind most officers know the drug players and general bad guys on their AO. I have seen many times in my area where LEO sit on bad guys waiting for a reason to stop them. That could be the case with the original post in this thread, but thats my guess.

I'll be happy to discuss further as long as its a civil conversation. The face of this case seems bad and the lastest video does seem like the officer really screwed up. But let the investigation take its course before jumping to any conclusions.