• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories AAC 700 Blackout Barrel 308 1:8 twist SOLD

coldbeerchief

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2008
Woodbridge, VA USA
I bought this barrel from a member here (Jasonk?) a while ago and never used it.
BNIB in box/Tube.

308 Winchester, 18" long, Threaded for suppressor

Edit: Originally intended to install in this : (146) Firearms - Remington LTR 308 | Sniper's Hide Forum

$SOLD Shipped in CONUS

USPS Money Order Only, Please.
No Paypal, No trades.

Please post an I'll Take it, and e-mail me directly.

coldbeerchief AT aol DOT com

thanks,
700 aac.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BGE541
Is this barrel 300 blackout as stated in the header or 308 win as stated in the description?

Reactions: nmmi9100
To anyone interested in this barrel, i had oneinstalled on a remington 700 about 10 years ago. It was very accurated with standard 168-175gr handloads despite the fast 1:8 twist. My loads were not showing any pressure signs and i was in the 2600’s with 175’s. I attribute this to the nitride treatment these barrels come with. I also had success with heavy 200-230 grain supersonic loads. I had mine installed on a long action to take advantage of long coal’s with the heavies. I never made any subsonic load but im sure the twist would be optimal for super and sub .308 loads. It headspaced perfectly on my action with a factory thickness recoil lug. I would by this instantly if i had something to put it on. Bump it up for coldbeerchief.

1611804097346.jpeg

Another note To potential buyers....IMHO This is a great deal. I had one installed on a stock 700 action a few years back. Used it to shoot 220gr subs. Was super quiet and very accurate. Barrel is heavy on the chamber with an aggressive taper. Rifle was really well balanced with a can on it.
I think I paid $400 for it back then.
Just my 2c have no affiliation with the seller.
good luck with your sale.