• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors AAC MK-13 Questions

Silent Shooters

Private
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2010
Oklahoma
www.silentshooters.com
I am planning on putting one on my POF-308 SBR and just wanted your take on them in this application.

1.Have any of you guys out there ran a MK-13sd on a SBR (12.5")?

2.If so have you noticed any erosion the blast baffle?

3. How does the FDE finish hold up?

I don't think that can is made to be über durable. It's a lightweight Ti precision can.

I know titanium cans are not made for full auto or rapid fire conditions, i am not planning on that kind of shooting, i am setting this rifle up as my "tactical hog killin gun". i may do 2 or three shots at a time when i am hunting. I am wanting to do some precision shots out to about a max of 300 yards. I realize that may be a stretch with a 12.5 inch barrel but i am going to try it. i am just looking for some reviews from guys that have this can.

I would not want to run a TI can on a .308 semi auto SBR. Grab an SWR Specwar for that application. It performs awesome and will save you a chunk of change at it is half the price of the MK-13.

It may be fairly difficult to find someone running an AAC MK-13 on an SBR semi auto. Most spending that sort of money will not run a can like that on a platform that has the potential to abuse the crap out of it.

Last edited: