• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AAC Mk13-SD?

diderr

The Patch Guy
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2013
Gillette, Wyoming
datapatches.com
Anyone have any first hand experience with the AAC mk-13 sd? Not a lot of reviews online. Found one for the right price. It won’t be for a clone gun. Just my 6mm creed for now.
Thanks.

Does it include the mount?
The mounts are about impossible to find.

I have one and it’s been a good can but, the mountings system is a pain in the ass. That’s no surprise from AAC. It’s not nearly as bad as some of their other mounts but there are better options on the market.

Reactions: diderr
I've got the Mk13-SD. Great little can for it's time. The problem, as mentioned, is the mount.

The TBAC Dominus or Magnus would be my first choice.

Preston

AAC’s mounts are trash, best thing you can do for one is to send it to ECCO and have them cut it off and replace it with an omega rear thread. Then you’re still left with a meh can. I have two of those meh cans modified so they’re actually acceptable.

Buy a TBAC Dominus HUB. You’ll be a lot happier. You can pick up a 50% off certificate on here for $250-$300 and be into one for under a grand.

Reactions: kthomas
Could you post a link to where you found them I stock? I’ve been looking for one!

AAC’s mounts are trash, best thing you can do for one is to send it to ECCO and have them cut it off and replace it with an omega rear thread. Then you’re still left with a meh can. I have two of those meh cans modified so they’re actually acceptable.

Buy a TBAC Dominus HUB. You’ll be a lot happier. You can pick up a 50% off certificate on here for $250-$300 and be into one for under a grand.
Good idea! Thanks