• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AAC SPR/M4 Muzzle Device?

Freedom790

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 15, 2013
Cheyenne, WY
I recently happened upon a screaming deal at my local retailer for one of the older AAC SPR/M4 cans. I have to admit I have a soft spot for reflex suppressors, so this was an on-the-spot purchase, but finding the 1/2x28 MITER mount for it is a real son of a gun. AAC let me know today that they haven't made that specific muzzle device in six years and I'm having a tough time finding one via online retailers, gunbroker, etc. Is anyone familiar with any alternative mounts available that mate up to the SPR/M4 suppressor? I haven't found any indication in my searching that there are any alternative options, but my ears are always open to the experience of others.

I guess you could always send it to ECCO Machine to have it rethreaded for HUB. And while it's there, update the baffle stack so it suppresses even better.

Reactions: longshot2000
I guess you could always send it to ECCO Machine to have it rethreaded for HUB. And while it's there, update the baffle stack so it suppresses even better.
Thanks for the heads up. I didn't know about ECCO, I'll keep that option in my back pocket if I can't find one of the MITER mounts in the next few months.

Reactions: kthomas
I recently happened upon a screaming deal at my local retailer for one of the older AAC SPR/M4 cans. I have to admit I have a soft spot for reflex suppressors, so this was an on-the-spot purchase, but finding the 1/2x28 MITER mount for it is a real son of a gun. AAC let me know today that they haven't made that specific muzzle device in six years and I'm having a tough time finding one via online retailers, gunbroker, etc. Is anyone familiar with any alternative mounts available that mate up to the SPR/M4 suppressor? I haven't found any indication in my searching that there are any alternative options, but my ears are always open to the experience of others.

Attachments

• 20240505_143710.jpg
    20240505_143710.jpg
    595.8 KB · Views: 19
Hi My na.e is Eric and I have it if you are still Interested. DM and we can go from there