• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors AAC Ti-Rant 9mm

300WSM

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 29, 2004
WI
anyone got a chance to see this new can in action? Wondering how it does against the SWR Trident 9

Re: AAC Ti-Rant 9mm

AAC is the Devil!

Silencertalk.com linked to a video showing it being shot.

It was in the 120's IIRC / sounded like a .22lr / "Best" 9mm can ever.

Also bring your checkbook becasue it's the most expensive too.

what does the trident 9 meter?

man! they need to show more than one shot!

Is that room covered in padding/foam? I want to play my drums in there, I bet they'd sound awesome.
grin.gif

I doubt there will be anyone around me with one of these, but I'm interested in hearing one in person.

-X

I got to shoot one ... long time ago. Kevin and the guys came out to the range I work at and brought out the can to give it a torture test ..... we shot 1000 rounds thru a Glock 19 in about an hour or so maybe a little longer. it was Remington green and white box 115 grain fmj's ... fucking quiet ....

It was fun, 1k rounds and it was just as quiet at the last round as it was at the first round ..... you could hear the spring in the pistol absorbing the recoil more than anything ... Its bad ass to say the least.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300WSM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how long ago? </div></div>

It was earlier this year ... march, april, somewhere in there.

I dont remember exactly when ... I know that Kevin and them were thinking about having the Silencer shoot at the range I work at but was told maybe next year since Lyndsey had reupped the insurance on the place they normally have it the week before they came out to visit our range.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300WSM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.silencerresearch.com/9mm_shootout_and_pistol_trials.htm

this was 2 years ago and I Know the evo has improved. But there were a number of shots that the trident got down into the 122-125 range.

I'd like to see a side by side test of the ti-rant and trident using same ammo etc. </div></div>

Yeah but that was using Special K ammo.

AAC in the video wasnot using Special K ammo.

bet a bunch of people have em.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Turk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I willing to bet someone on here has an AAC "trampstamp"! </div></div>

Racist.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 858</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Turk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I willing to bet someone on here has an AAC "trampstamp"! </div></div>

Racist.

</div></div>
Sexist!
grin.gif

Yeah about 250 people have them.

You already know I do,but I don't mind it saved my a 1,000 bucks on a AAC Cyclops....

Yep.

I am waiting for my M4-2000

No tat here .......

I do own two AAC products, M41000 mod 08, that all I paid for was the transfer tax.

An AAC Pilot ... paid 100 bucks for it and the 200 transfer.

SO I have 500 bucks in 2 cans including the 400 that everyone has to pay. Now if other companies wanted to give me stuff to pimp their product ... no problems Ill pimp it.

built in piston, quick take down w/o tools, titanium construction, and 38db reduction...uggggh...AAC is the devil!

hey Kevin, why not build one for 45acp as well?