• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Aadland AR Scope Mount

Zebra644

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 10, 2010
Ohio
I am thinking of using an Aadland 1 piece 20 MOA AR mount. Will be using my NF 3.5-15x50 on a AR-10 SASS with PRS Stock. Max range readily available to me is 500 yds. I have read nothing but good things about them and If I am correct Mr. Aadland is also a Hide member. Those of you that are running one / own one can you please also respond with your .02 and if need be feel free to PM me.

Thanks to all

I do not have the AR mount but do have the 30mm rings on my 338lm. They are incredible rings. They hold a zero when removed and replaced and they stand up to the recoil with no loss of zero. I will only use Aadland rings from now on.

If that is not enough Jon's customer service is off the charts. Hope that helps.

I don't own an Aadmount but I do own the Aadland three lug rings.. They are the nicest set of rings I've ever laid eyes on.

Edit: Nice timing HARM

I have one of the early AR Aadmounts, it is ugly and absolutely bombproof. It is overbuilt, very strong, and very well made, I highly recommend.

i have one of the new one piece aad mounts with bubble level in back on my grendel with a 3.5-15x50 NF so there is plenty of clearance. i don't think there is a better more solid mount anywhere on the market like the aad mount. i sold all my larue's after tring aad mount. his service is top notch also. you won't regret it

I have three bolt guns and two gas guns and all five are now wearing Jon's mounts. The quality is excellent and I would put them right up there with any other mounts on the market. Trust me when I say he could charge much more for the quality. The bubble level is a very nice touch as well. At first I thought it would be too small and out of the way; however, when I am behind the rifle there is no obstruction and it works as advertised. Bottom line, GREAT product.

Sully

Another satisfied customer here. Have 2 sets of his low rings and will probably never look at another brand if I need more. Yes, they are that good and Jon A. is top shelf when it comes to questions and customer service. I've no doubt that his one piece mount would be what I'd buy if I needed it. Buy with confidence!

Thanks for the replies, this make me more apt to squeeze the trigger so to speak. I was at first thinking of going with a QD mount like Borbo or ADM. I got to looking at the Sphur and Aadland and I like what I see. The Sphur is an awesome mount from what I see, but is more than what I need in a mount for my purposes. I also feel based from what I am reading, that I would not be settling by choosing the Aadland . The more I think about it, I don't foresee myself running BUIS sights on this rig and I know I can always do the off set mounts or run a small red dot if I so chose.

I ordered it and looking forward to getting it. Thanks for the replies all.

I got the mount in yesterday, WOW thanks for responding as it is one hell of a mount. I am also surprised that he does not charge more either. This thing is well machined and built like a tank, well worth the money for its intended purpose. One thing that had me somewhat curious was if the bubble level broke how to get it out. Question answered there is a hex key that allows one to unscrew the housing and replace it. I am still fondling it this morning lol

I have 2 sets of the 30mm rings, and they are truly wonderful. John was fantastic to work with as well...very helpful with my questions.
I do so wish he had a 34mm set though...as that is what I've moved to and now I'm looking at other options, and I'd rather not!