• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Group Buys Aadland group buy

MountainMan77

Private
Minuteman
May 27, 2018
I’ve been speaking with Jon over at aadland engineering and he has graciously agreed to give a 15% discount code that hide members can use to make any purchases from his website for a limited time (not sure but likely a couple of weeks). He will be proving the coupon code within the next couple of days. FYI if you are looking for caps and they say out of stock, he said it’s typically a 2 week turnaround. Also Jon informed me there is an ard for the vortex pst gen 2 5x25x50 available it’s just not on the website as of yet but you can order this if you would like. The coupon will be applicable to any of his products not just limited to caps.

Please keep an eye out for the coupon code which I will post once he gives it to me. Cheers!

Well dang, I just ordered last week! I guess the good news is I got in front of the rush..lol

Reactions: T44
I’ve been speaking with Jon over at aadland engineering and he has graciously agreed to give a 15% discount code that hide members can use to make any purchases from his website for a limited time (not sure but likely a couple of weeks). He will be proving the coupon code within the next couple of days. FYI if you are looking for caps and they say out of stock, he said it’s typically a 2 week turnaround. Also Jon informed me there is an ard for the vortex pst gen 2 5x25x50 available it’s just not on the website as of yet but you can order this if you would like. The coupon will be applicable to any of his products not just limited to caps.

Please keep an eye out for the coupon code which I will post once he gives it to me. Cheers!

. <- my follow dot

Ping me and let me know when he releases it.

thx!

Reactions: MountainMan77
As I expressed before I'm in for this, but waiting on Jon to reply about his rings. If the rings can't be had in a reasonable amount of time then that will unfortunately sway my decision. I don't "need" the caps, but would buy 2 sets if the rings were available.

Reactions: MountainMan77
They lay flat and the rear/ocular cap with spring release is really nice.

EDITED to add image showing the lay flat design and the flip switch shown at the 7 o'clock position on the left scope below.

20190713_ZCOvKahlesvS&BvMinox_Eval_0039.jpg

Last edited:
Just an update, I’m still waiting to receive the code from Jon. I let him know that this thread has a lot of interest and there is a lot of business to be had. I’m just waiting like all of you and as soon as I get a reply from him I’ll post. Thanks for your patience.

Ok here it is. I heard back from Jon today and was able to use the code. All good! Enjoy fellows.

Here’s Jon’s email and instructions.

“I think I have everything set up.

Coupon Code: HIDE15

It'll be good through March 1st to make things easy to remember for people and give them plenty of time to order. People can use it for more than one order if they forget to order something.

For those who order multiple items in an order, there will be free shipping! Unfortunately our shopping cart isn't smart enough to figure this out, so just put a note in the comments section of the order as a reminder and you'll be refunded shipping charges when the items ship.

We added a few new models of caps, throw levers and a whole bunch of ARD sizes.

Thanks,

Jon“

Anyone know if he only makes for scopes listed? Will make or swap around caps to fit a scope not on menu? Need for VX-5HD 3-15x44mm. I emailed him just haven't heard back

Thanks for the group buy setup and Jon at AAD. I just placed my order a few minutes ago. Hoping some others jump on the razor gen 2 covers so they aren’t on backorder.

Anyone know if he only makes for scopes listed? Will make or swap around caps to fit a scope not on menu? Need for VX-5HD 3-15x44mm. I emailed him just haven't heard back

Yes, he swaps, but youd have call him to find out what fits. Otherwise, he has to custom make them.

Reactions: Incahoots
Just ordered cap sets for two scopes. Appreciate the free shipping with multiple items. Thanks!

Wow guys, I ordered my caps and an ard Thursday both of which said out of stock and they were shipped today set for delivery on Tuesday. Also got my shipping refund back today when the products ship out just as Jon had promised. Good deal!

Reactions: Chasing3