• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Aadland Scope Caps - Simply the BEST.

RHINOWSO

I'm Rick James
Minuteman
Mar 11, 2013
FL
I have to say that these are simply the best scope caps there are, period. I recently decided to try some Tenebrax caps for my NX8 while waiting for Aadlands and I must say, they were a complete disappointment. Not in the same league as Aadland in terms of fit and lockup. I also looked at some Vortex Defenders as a stop gap and I don't know how people tolerate those. Buttler Creek are pretty much complete junk, although I will use a rear BC for storage / movement if it's a scope I prefer to run without a rear, and then take it completely off when hunting / shooting.

I know I know, $99 for a set of caps - but to me it's the same argument as the as the $1000 handgun in the $25 cheap holster. By once, cry once. I will also say Jon is a man of his word when it comes to taking a product back - on my Vortex 1-6x24, I figured out that I prefer to run it without a rear and he took back the rear cap for a full refund, no questions asked, several months later

Yes, in this world of instant gratification it is 'frustrating' to have to backorder caps, but my last 3 orders all came in under 3 weeks. I should have taken my own advice and waited patiently instead of trying all the others, but at least now I know how they stack up against Aadland (or fail to).