• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Aadmount caps for zeiss victory 6-24x56

Palo

Private
Minuteman
Feb 24, 2020
I have an older model zeiss victory 6-24x56 scope and i would like to buy a set of Aadmount scope caps for it.
Aadmount don't list this scope on their website but they do list the zeiss hensoldt 6-24x56.
I would think the same caps would fit both as the scopes look the same but does anyone know for sure before I order.

I have an older model zeiss victory 6-24x56 scope and i would like to buy a set of Aadmount scope caps for it.
Aadmount don't list this scope on their website but they do list the zeiss hensoldt 6-24x56.
I would think the same caps would fit both as the scopes look the same but does anyone know for sure before I order.
Best thing to do is to e-mail Jon/Aadmount and ask him. Be prepared for a wait, he's very busy. It's worth the wait however, his caps are all I use.

I did email him before about another scope but never got a reply so I thought I'd try here first.

I did email him before about another scope but never got a reply so I thought I'd try here first.
Yeah, unfortunately, that is sometimes the case. Only thing I can suggest is to either e-mail him again, or just move on to another vendor if you are so inclined. Jon does need to fix the communications aspect of things, but his products are top notch.

You might want to take a look at MKM;

Yeah I did see the mkm ones.
I have 3 sets of addmount ones already on other scopes and they are great.
I will drop him another email if I don't get an answer here.

Yeah I did see the mkm ones.
I have 3 sets of addmount ones already on other scopes and they are great.
I will drop him another email if I don't get an answer here.
If you don't already have them, maybe buy a pair of calipers. Measure and make note of the Ocular and Objective endbell diameters.

I'm spitballing/guessing here, but it may be that Aadmount does not actually have caps that are close to the diameters of your scope and are "focusing" on other sales. It doesn't really matter what anyone's website says as far as "what scope brand/model the caps are made for", as long as the inside diameter of the caps are close in dimension to the outside diameter of the bells of a given scope.

If you don't already have them, maybe buy a pair of calipers. Measure and make note of the Ocular and Objective endbell diameters.

I'm spitballing/guessing here, but it may be that Aadmount does not actually have caps that are close to the diameters of your scope and are "focusing" on other sales. It doesn't really matter what anyone's website says as far as "what scope brand/model the caps are made for", as long as the inside diameter of the caps are close in dimension to the outside diameter of the bells of a given scope.
Aadmount have caps for the zeiss hensoldt 6-24x56 and the objective and eyepiece look identical to my victory 6-24x56 so I think they will fit.
Just need to be sure before ordering.
I do have calipers so maybe someone with a hensoldt could measure their scope for me to compare.

Reactions: Threadcutter308