• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Aaron Rodgers goes to the Jets

I quit caring about the NFL when they went woke. Fuck those racist millionaires.

ETA: No offense to the OP- I'm sure you're a good guy. It's just a hot button issue for many.
Lol! No worries. I knew this would be a sore subject with alot of members. 😆 I have no issue whatsoever with your guys comments. I agree with alot of what you say.

Reactions: Milf Dots
Lol! No worries. I knew this would be a sore subject with alot of members. 😆 I have no issue whatsoever with your guys comments. I agree with alot of what you say.
I do have to say that A.R. was/is against the Wuhan vax and seems pretty fond of freedom in general, but I don't know if he's an American or a Democrat.

• Haha
Reactions: 101st
Who gives a shit? Fuck those racist cheating bastards. The refs call the fucking game to manage the points spreads for the organized gambling and half those animals would be out jacking cars if the league fired them.
I have to say that I do enjoy watching these young black scholars running into each other at high rates of speed. The only thing I think I could enjoy more is if they allowed weapons such as knives, brass knuckles, guns, and tazers onto the field.

Thank God! Fuck right off and out of the NFN north. Bear down

• Angry
Reactions: 748rpilot
Amazing how many people will see a topic, open a thread, then read and reply to something they "couldn't care less about". They're not very good at it. :D
I care very much. Not contributing any $ in any manner to "professional sports".

Reactions: Expert684
Remember when the stupid bowl used to have decent half time shows ?
Yea, me neither.
I remember when Broadway Joe Namath and the NY Jets beat the legend in his own time Johnny Unitas. That was a hell of a game.

I hope is successful there and uses his time at the podium to help the people in that area of the country to see things from a different perspective.

I have to say that I do enjoy watching these young black scholars running into each other at high rates of speed. The only thing I think I could enjoy more is if they allowed weapons such as knives, brass knuckles, guns, and tazers onto the field.

I have always said that kind of entertainment would be worth watching. Modern day gladiators like the Romans had in the Coliseum.

• Haha
Reactions: The D and jakelly
Damn, he plays three snaps of the opening game and goes down.

I actually like Rodgers as a person.

One of the only guys in the NFL to not get jabbed.

Granted, he is allergic to some of the ingredients or something like that.

Damn, he plays three snaps of the opening game and goes down.

I actually like Rodgers as a person.

One of the only guys in the NFL to not get jabbed.

Granted, he is allergic to some of the ingredients or something like that.
Ya, if you think about it Josh Allen completed more passes to the Jets than Roger’s.

1694610464837.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: lash and Im2bent
I should have tried Vegas to place a bet. I've been predicting this for months now, I could have made a killing. I said first game, early, out for the year, possible his career, bam! ( But realistically, it's the Jets, it's not like that happening was even a long shot. It was more likely than unlikely. )

Reactions: lash

4 plays with only one throw, which was incomplete so a $40 million dollar incompletion for the year. Oofda. As a packer fan I'm really upset. I mean, that injury cost us a first round pick after all.
He seems a straight up guy though. First thing he said to one of his young receivers was "Sorry kid." Meaning "sorry I wont be able to help you/us win a stupid bowl."

Reactions: Austan
I should have tried Vegas to place a bet. I've been predicting this for months now, I could have made a killing. I said first game, early, out for the year, possible his career, bam! ( But realistically, it's the Jets, it's not like that happening was even a long shot. It was more likely than unlikely. )
They've had a bad run of luck for a while. Where's Broadway Joe when they need him?