• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AB Analytics Question

USMC22

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2017
New Hampshire
I spend a fair amount of time playing with the numbers for planning NRL22 Stages. This has got me scratching my head. . .

Rifle / Ammo Information visible in the screen shot.

The Calculated Elevation shows -0.40 for 44 yards. . . Kestrel say's .13 Down

Range Card run off the same information @ 40 yards says .22

Range Card shows .16 when I update increments to 1 yard... so the Range Card looks like its calculating "correctly".

WTF is up with the -0.40?
Screenshot 2024-04-27 at 8.13.09 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-04-27 at 8.06.16 AM.png

Did you press the calculate button on the right after changing the variables? I don’t have access to mine to play with anything but this is the only thing I can see to try in the meantime.

I’ll tag @DocUSMCRetired and see if he chimes in

Did you press the calculate button on the right after changing the variables? I don’t have access to mine to play with anything but this is the only thing I can see to try in the meantime.

I’ll tag @DocUSMCRetired and see if he chimes in
I made sure to click the calculate multiple times as well as close out the program. Reopen. Reload gun profile. Reload information to calculate firing solution.

It's pretty much in line with the kestrel on anything OVER the distance in which it was zeroed (50 yards)

I made sure to click the calculate multiple times as well as close out the program. Reopen. Reload gun profile. Reload information to calculate firing solution.

It's pretty much in line with the kestrel on anything OVER the distance in which it was zeroed (50 yards)
It’s probably something really obvious we are missing.

This was an issue from old versions of the app, which is why I am asking what build version do you have.
Guarantee this is the old one. You had to help me with the product licensing because I had two computers goto shit on me and am running via Mac/parallels