• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AB Analytics

tactic-als

Jawa Reaper
Minuteman
Oct 2, 2008
PA
First, I have Version 57, is this the current version? I just updated my Kestrel (FW 1.20), somehow missed that the Profile Loader is at Version 60 (I had Version 52) and for whatever reason cannot find any information on AB Analytics? I want to recall there was some page/site that had all this information and videos and pdf's but I must not have saved it and can't find it and my google searches are bringing up nothing.

Also, this always kind of bothered, maybe someone can help me out here as well. I'm looking at my one rifle profile, the range card says I need to adjust ELEV -0.07 and WIND 0.11 for a 5mph wind at 9 o'clock....it's at 0 yards it says ELEV 0.00 & WIND 0.00. I guess I can understand that If I have data saying the day I zero'd the rifle I was super mild conditions and now it's super windy (or vice versa) there would be some adjustment needed but I don't see that information required when I created my rifle profle. If I just entered this information on that same day and I have my rifle dead zero....then NO adjustments should be required....???? Am I missing something?

THANKS!

The elevation is Aerodynamic Jump. Then there is spin drift and the G7 curve:ROFLMAO: (the last sentence is for Frank).

But shouldn't aerodynamic jump be accounted for if I have my zero set at 100? Does not make a bit of sense to me....I record zero then it tells me I need to use some hold because of something that had to already be accounted for????

You can’t account for AJ with your zero or you shouldn’t because AJ only happens when there is wind present and the direction of the AJ is dependent on the relative wind (to the bullet).

If you’ve zeroed in wind you’ve introduced error as your no wind zero will in fact have AJ factored in.

A while ago I noticed my zero shifted around and I couldn’t figure it out, what was happening is I didn’t account for wind when I was setting my zero. AJ is small at 100 yards but you will see it.