• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AB Raptor cover question

Shannon Kincaid

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 17, 2018
Fairfax Oklahoma
I apologize in advance if this is a dumb question....I finally got my AB Raptor in hand and looking at covers....with the reflex this darn thing is 12 inches long....I dobt want to buy two covers....is it ok to just cover the baffle section...will a cover only on the baffle section be enough to keep mirage down....this is my first suppressor....thank you for any replies or help

Check out MODTAC suppressor shields, actually negates mirage without having to remove the cover to cool down between strings of fire, and won't get hot enough to burn clothes. The M2010 shield is going to be your best bet considering the diameter and length.

The modtac was a little out of my price range I didn't specify that in my post...they look really nice....I ordered a Coletac corset one to cover it with reflex mount I figure I can keep a lookout for a 7 inch one here in the for sale section....thank you gentlemen for your help and guidance..

Very Respectfully