• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Abbott beats Beto

But both Whitmer in Michigan, as well as that complete idiot Hochul in New York beat their anti crime opponents. From this point forward I have absolutely zero sympathy for ANYONE who is victimized by crime in either of those 2 states. Just how fucking stupid are these people? How bad does it have to get?

The polls have shown for months that 80% of the people in those states put out of control crime as their #1 concern....... Then they go reelect the 2 biggest idiots who are allowing all of it to happen on their watch, with no consequences whatsoever. They even outright deny that it's even happening!

It's the same for these nitwits in Pennsylvania. They are very close to electing that stroked out, mental midget Fetterman. If they do, they all deserve all the crime they get. This two bit piece of subhuman shit wants to let over half the murders out of prison in that state.... And he's leading Oz. Oz is certainly no prize. But I'll take the town drunk, falling off a bar stool, over that mental piece of criminal loving shit.

It's not the Democrats people. It's all of the stupid dimwits who unconditionally support them, regardless of what they're doing to destroy this country. And make no mistake, they ARE destroying it. 50 years ago these imbeciles would have never made it on the ballot. Today they stand and cheer for them.

Decades ago most everyone stood in line, rain or shine, and voted on election day. And you knew who won before you went to bed. Today over half the voters vote early, and it takes these idiots weeks to count them. It's called Election Day for a reason. Not, "Election Week". Something else that they all tolerate, and do nothing to change.

I'd hate like hell to be in my twenties today. And be looking at a lifetime ahead of me, with the way this country is turning into a vast shithole before my eyes. Rant off, enjoy all the upcoming bloodshed.

Last edited:
Kari Lake didn't win in AZ which was disappointing.

Meanwhile, PA. ate the whole bag of dicks at one sitting and elected some hoody wearing methhead to the Senate that looks like he sells catalytic converters to junkyards and couldn't even give an intelligent acceptance speech.

Last edited:

Meanwhile, PA. ate the whole bag of dicks at one sitting and elected some hoody wearing methhead named Fetterman that couldn't even give a coherent speech.
Lake losing isn't, "disappointing". It's an unmitigated disaster. Masters wasn't a very dynamic candidate. A bit like watching latex paint dry in humidity. But ALL of this is because of hatred for Trump. As bad as all of these communists are, the bulk of the voters have proven they'll take them over ANY candidate that Trump supports.

The hatred for him is that bad. I voted for Trump, and he did a fantastic job as President. But his mouth sinks him every time. Just the other day he was attacking Desantis. What the fuck is the guy thinking? I'll tell you right now, as much as it pains me to say this, it's time for Trump to go.

And if he runs, (which he will because his ego totally controls him), and the Republicans choose him over Desantis in the primaries, the Republicans will get their asses kicked in 2024. Biden already beat him once. And they all knew he was worthless then. His track record proved it.

I don't care if the Democrats run an accused child molester against him in 2024, he'll lose. The political hatred for Trump runs that deep. And again it pains me to say it, he brought all of this on himself. He made a laughing stock out of the Democrats when he beat Hillary. And they have been out to get him ever since. Trump just adds gas to the fire, everytime he speaks.

It doesn't matter in the least what he did, or didn't do. They will NEVER stop attacking him. And the way this election went tonight, this is going to continue until he's gone. It's no longer a question of him giving up. He's already been beat. His ego just won't allow him to accept it.

Both he and the Republicans either don't know it yet. Or else they simply refuse to accept it, just as he won't. But the fact of the matter is they've got 2 years to straighten this mess out. If they don't, I doubt the Republicans will ever be in control again. Right now it's all questionable.

It is a well-established fact that stupid people breed faster than normal people. Libtards are now the majority and have infested the country with stupidity.
And the only thing these public school, communist indoctrinators have trained these millennial idiots to hate more than America, and the freedom it represents, is Trump.

Meanwhile, PA. ate the whole bag of dicks at one sitting and elected some hoody wearing methhead named Fetterman that couldn't even give a coherent speech.
If we elected Biden then it makes sense to elect Fetterman. The race is not about the person its the seat, the democrats could of ran a monkey against Oz and still won. We are not a Nation of competent people that we once were, we are a joke of corruption where we hold the crimminal in the highest regard.

If we elected Biden then it makes sense to elect Fetterman.
Trump should have realized this long ago. Trump is now totally despised for not only his political abrasiveness, but the very thing he stands for both personally and politically. Freedom, capitalism, success, along with the vast wealth that accompanies it. Today's youth has been indoctrinated to hate ALL of it.

As a result Trump himself has become toxic to the Republicans. No one wants crime, inflation, and an unsecured border. They just want Trump even less. So they'll hold their noses and vote for the communist. Simply because under their noses they stink less than Trump.

Reactions: SBRSarge
Trump should have realized this long ago. Trump is now totally despised for not only his political abrasiveness, but the very thing he stands for both personally and politically. Freedom, capitalism, success, along with the vast wealth that accompanies it. Today's youth has been indoctrinated to hate ALL of it.

As a result Trump himself has become toxic to the Republicans. No one wants crime, inflation, and an unsecured border. They just want Trump even less. So they'll hold their noses and vote for the communist. Simply because under their noses they stink less than Trump.

This is what "they" want you to think. However I think it really is the reverse.

Both sides hated trump, no debate in that. Is it any shock that anyone he comes in contact with dies on the vine?

I can't explain the races past the fix was in. A bone tossed here and there to the red side, hopes enough to keep them still on the leash.

Oh well, we had a good run, time to get in lock step with the rest of the poors......and yes I know I am whining

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
At least Brian Kemp beat Stacy Abrams for Georgia. But I cannot understand why we're probably going to a runoff between a baby murdering "preacher" Warnock and Herschel Walker.

The Democrats have a winning strategy of using any and all unfounded allegations against a person and run campaign ads against them. In georgia, all we saw on ads was how bad Walker treated his ex. Same song and dance was played in Roy Moore. Roy's case turned out to be a total lie, ONCE HE LOST.

.......Is it any shock that anyone he comes in contact with dies on the vine?
Not to all of his die hard supporters who believe in him, and the results he achieved while he was President. I will admit I was one of them up until last night. Now it's written in stone. I tried to give Trump every benefit of the doubt. But I no longer can.

Last night painted the picture no Trump supporter wanted to see. And you could be blind and still see it. Don't misunderstand what I'm saying. Trump has ALWAYS had his detractors, and people who despised him. Ever since he rode down that escalator at Trump Tower to announce his candidacy against Hillary on June 16, 2015.

After he won, even those he appointed into office like "Mad Dog Mattis" and Rex Tillerson turned on him because of his abrasive nature. But the man achieved results that Biden destroyed in less than 24 months. All while going through countless attacks involving impeachments, "Russia! Russia! Russia!" for 2 straight years, and God knows what else.

I can guarantee you that Biden and the DOJ are sitting on an indictment from the Mar-A-Lago raid, that they'll serve him with, just as soon as he announces his candidacy. Yet another political mess the Republicans don't need, that will drag on and on. And the Democrats will hammer him with it, guilty or not. It won't matter. Just like they did over January 6th.

The Republicans simply don't need his baggage any longer. Many conservatives in his own party are already blaming him. And many races have yet to be decided. At this point he has nowhere to go but out....... But he won't.

@billt"...Biden already beat him once." The only thing Biden ever beat was Hunter's meat but you keep thinking he 'won'. They stole that election.

And if he could steal an election from what was possibly the biggest one sided bitchslap in this country's history, you think DeSantis has a chance at a fair election?

The fact he's not abrasive like Trump isn't going to protect him, unless he's one of them and they cut a deal.

Last edited:
@billt"...Biden already beat him once." The only thing Biden ever beat was Hunter's meat but you keep thinking he 'won'. They stole that election.
It doesn't matter what you, or anyone else "thinks". It's only what you can PROVE! And the fact of the matter is no one can prove enough wrong doing, to get that election overturned. It's been tried and tossed out of court.

Not only that, but the people who brought the case to court have been made public fools of. Rudy Giuliani was the biggest. The man everyone loved and respected as mayor of New York after 9/11. Dominion Voting Machines have sued them for malicious prosecution, and false accusation. Giuliani has been all but disbarred in New York State because of it.

I'm sorry, but that dog won't hunt. (Not that it ever did). Continuing to ballyhoo, and beat that same dead horse, of how "the fix is in", is only going to hurt the Republicans even more than they're hurting now.

It feels that the people of Michigan have a profound case of Stockholm syndrome. That raging bitch of a tyrannical governor of theirs, the one who kept them in chains for the better part of 3 years, gets re-elected for the job! WTF!

It doesn't matter what you, or anyone else "thinks". It's only what you can PROVE! And the fact of the matter is no one can prove enough wrong doing, to get that election overturned. It's been tried and tossed out of court.

Not only that, but the people who brought the case to court have been made public fools of. Rudy Giuliani was the biggest. The man everyone loved and respected as mayor of New York after 9/11. Dominion Voting Machines have sued them for malicious prosecution, and false accusation. Giuliani has been all but disbarred in New York State because of it.

I'm sorry, but that dog won't hunt. (Not that it ever did). Continuing to ballyhoo, and beat that same dead horse, of how "the fix is in", is only going to hurt the Republicans even more than they're hurting now.
It has been more than proven. When the courts are just as corrupt as the people stealing elections, what do you do? They just admited what was done in 2020 was illegal in PA. But you can't un explode a bomb.

Elections all over the world including third world shitholes all get their results in within hours of the polls closing. For some reason ALL the "close" races here are expecting delays, and need more time, or their machines don't work. A friend of ours voted yesterday and they are die hard republican. After they voted they looked at the machine and everything was changed to democrat down the ballot. He asked the poll worker was was going on. "Its a glitch, use the other machine and we will run it through again".

There is no fucking glitches with modern computers. You have 2-4 years to fix , test and QA all these systems. The only explanation is planned failure and fraud. We have the videos of trunks of ballots being delivered, we know they kicked out watchers and said they were closing up and kept counting.

1668001461239.png

You have to be a braindead blind fucking moron to not see what is happening.

Last edited:

I'm not going to argue the fact 2020 was stolen, even though it was captured on video from many phones, bushels of fake ballots and vote changing machines proved it. If you want to deny reality, thats your choice.

That ship has sailed and there will be no righting it. There are more stolen elections in the future to worry about.

Last edited:
I'm not going to argue the fact 2020 was stolen, even thought it was captured on video from many phones, bushels of fake ballots and vote changing machines proved it. If you want to deny reality, thats your choice.
It has nothing to do with, "denying reality". It has to do with what is and isn't. That case was LOST. It no longer matters how or why. What is detrimental to the Republicans, is no one wants to keep hearing about it. And the more they keep bringing it up, the worse it hurts them.

Anymore than no one wants to keep hearing Trumps continual abrasiveness, and bombastic commentary. All of these political rallies Trump continues with, and all of this non stop whining about overturning an election that was held over 2 years ago, is like going to see the same lousy lounge act for the 5th time..... When it wasn't any good the first.

The Republicans need some new material. Because they're just digging themselves in deeper by continuing the way they are. If last night proved anything, it proved that. Voters no longer want them. And Trump is the biggest reason why. Everything else is just a bunch of smoke filled, coffee house bullshit.

TDS. There it is.

Orange man bad, he make me feel sad.

These types are just as much if not more of an enemy than the commies. They pretend to be on your side only to stab you in the back first chance.

Keep being mad that more people show up to EVERYONE of his rallies than a SEC game. All those people must be fucking idiots too. All the videos must be fake. All the court filings which were dismissed for no reason are fake. All off the statistical and mathematical analysis that proves fraud is happening is fake. Big Mean Orange Man that hurt little beta cucks feelings is just lying.......

These are the same types that sucked Romney and McCain dick hard, while they are laughing with their democrat brothers and sisters in stealing this nation. They probably still think George Bush and his CIA dad were good presidents too.

It has nothing to do with, "denying reality". It has to do with what is and isn't. That case was LOST. It no longer matters how or why. What is detrimental to the Republicans, is no one wants to keep hearing about it. And the more they keep bringing it up, the worse it hurts them.

Anymore than no one wants to keep hearing Trumps continual abrasiveness, and bombastic commentary. All of these political rallies Trump continues with, and all of this non stop whining about overturning an election that was held over 2 years ago, is like going to see the same lousy lounge act for the 5th time..... When it wasn't any good the first.

The Republicans need some new material. Because they're just digging themselves in deeper by continuing the way they are. If last night proved anything, it proved that. Voters no longer want them. And Trump is the biggest reason why. Everything else is just a bunch of smoke filled, coffee house bullshit.
Amazingly in states where republics control the polls like Florida, They all won by 20+ points and it was not even close. In states where democrats control the state, they elect actual retards over people with doctorates. Yea I am sure after the debates all those undecided through their hat in with the Meth Head Trucker from the Goonies.

1668002599548.png

At least Brian Kemp beat Stacy Abrams for Georgia.
This is true. Now all of you who so love to chant, "the fix is in!", please explain why they didn't "fix it" so Abrams won? Instead they called it EARLY for Kemp. Why?

Fulton County, Georgia is one of the most politically corrupt in the nation. It's where all the extra ballots showed up in the 2020 election for Biden at 2:00 AM.

It's also where they kicked the Republicans out, so they couldn't watch the vote count. And even went so far to put paper over the windows. And then even that wasn't good enough, so they kicked them out of the building entirely.

They go through all that trouble, yet they couldn't "fix it" so Abrams won?? Doesn't make much sense to me. Especially if I'm such a well established "election fixer", like they all are in Fulton County.

Lots of disappointment, underperforming and Trump blaming.

As JFK said after accepting responsibility after the failed Bay of Pigs invasion "Victory has 100 fathers and defeat is an orphan." There always needs to be a fall guy.

So, overall, did the GOP take the Senate and the House? Trump has an announcement to make on the 15th based on that.

This is true. Now all of you who so love to chant, "the fix is in!", please explain why they didn't "fix it" so Abrams won? Instead they called it EARLY for Kemp. Why?

Fulton County, Georgia is one of the most politically corrupt in the nation. It's where all the extra ballots showed up in the 2020 election for Biden at 2:00 AM.

It's also where they kicked the Republicans out, so they couldn't watch the vote count. And even went so far to put paper over the windows. And then even that wasn't good enough, so they kicked them out of the building entirely.

They go through all that trouble, yet they couldn't "fix it" so Abrams won?? Doesn't make much sense to me. Especially if I'm such a well established "election fixer", like they all are in Fulton County.
Can you really be this dumb?

You have to win by 10+ points as a republican to beat the cheating. There is only so much cheating that can happen without sending up red flags. Something like 150% of the population of a district, would be hard to hide.

Kemp probably won by 10-15 points if there was no cheating.

This is why democrats do not want Voter ID or anyway to verify/audit who votes for who.

Trump beat Hillary by a significant ammount, way more than they thought was needed to win. That was their mistake. In 2020, somehow Biden got WAY more votes than Obama did, which makes zero fucking sense even with mail in ballots (Which are a whole different set of issues). And Biden STILL only won by a few ten thousand votes. If the illegal shit did not happen in PA, GA, MI , AZ and a few others, he would have easily won.

Every single vote should be recorded and made public. You should be able to audit every vote and determine if someone was Alive, A citizen or voted more than one. That is how you defeat election fraud. The same way every form of financial, contracting or manufacturing fraud is found......from audits. This is hard to do with elections because they purposely make it impossible, which conveniently makes it easy to cheat when you cant reference anything to an actual voter roll , citizenship,ect.

Every notice how when a democrat is close to losing, they have a glitch or a problem and need to shut down to delay something. That's so they can bring in the truck load of harvested/fake ballots or go into the system and flip votes. And almost every time all the found ballots are like 90-100% democrat to republican ratio.

Its amazing how nieve and dumb some of you are. Our Intellegence community has a worldwide monopoly on election fraud. These are publicly acknowledged programs and offices. The same machines they hack and rig in other nations are used here in the USA to vote.

Lake losing isn't, "disappointing". It's an unmitigated disaster. Masters wasn't a very dynamic candidate. A bit like watching latex paint dry in humidity. But ALL of this is because of hatred for Trump. As bad as all of these communists are, the bulk of the voters have proven they'll take them over ANY candidate that Trump supports.

The hatred for him is that bad. I voted for Trump, and he did a fantastic job as President. But his mouth sinks him every time. Just the other day he was attacking Desantis. What the fuck is the guy thinking? I'll tell you right now, as much as it pains me to say this, it's time for Trump to go.

And if he runs, (which he will because his ego totally controls him), and the Republicans choose him over Desantis in the primaries, the Republicans will get their asses kicked in 2024. Biden already beat him once. And they all knew he was worthless then. His track record proved it.

I don't care if the Democrats run an accused child molester against him in 2024, he'll lose. The political hatred for Trump runs that deep. And again it pains me to say it, he brought all of this on himself. He made a laughing stock out of the Democrats when he beat Hillary. And they have been out to get him ever since. Trump just adds gas to the fire, everytime he speaks.

It doesn't matter in the least what he did, or didn't do. They will NEVER stop attacking him. And the way this election went tonight, this is going to continue until he's gone. It's no longer a question of him giving up. He's already been beat. His ego just won't allow him to accept it.

Both he and the Republicans either don't know it yet. Or else they simply refuse to accept it, just as he won't. But the fact of the matter is they've got 2 years to straighten this mess out. If they don't, I doubt the Republicans will ever be in control again. Right now it's all questionable.
I have to admit, Trump blasting DeSantis was in poor taste. However, whilst I agree that I think Trump may be a liability to candidates and Republican party (not conservatism per-se), these are gamed elections now. Any state that has cleaned up their voting registry (like FL and I believe AL) had winners pretty much immediately. In AL the only representative that went blue is a district that will NEVER go red, never. That there is even a GOP or LIB candidate is what is shocking. These results don't even make sense. 70% of exit polls saying people are PISSED at the State of the Union and yet, vote to continue it.

It's also a prime example of why if a person does not pay taxes (save for some exceptions) they should not be allowed to vote. In other words...how many companies allow votes from people who are not stock holders? Answer: NONE!!

Reactions: XP1K
Not to all of his die hard supporters who believe in him, and the results he achieved while he was President. I will admit I was one of them up until last night. Now it's written in stone. I tried to give Trump every benefit of the doubt. But I no longer can.

Last night painted the picture no Trump supporter wanted to see. And you could be blind and still see it. Don't misunderstand what I'm saying. Trump has ALWAYS had his detractors, and people who despised him. Ever since he rode down that escalator at Trump Tower to announce his candidacy against Hillary on June 16, 2015.

After he won, even those he appointed into office like "Mad Dog Mattis" and Rex Tillerson turned on him because of his abrasive nature. But the man achieved results that Biden destroyed in less than 24 months. All while going through countless attacks involving impeachments, "Russia! Russia! Russia!" for 2 straight years, and God knows what else.

I can guarantee you that Biden and the DOJ are sitting on an indictment from the Mar-A-Lago raid, that they'll serve him with, just as soon as he announces his candidacy. Yet another political mess the Republicans don't need, that will drag on and on. And the Democrats will hammer him with it, guilty or not. It won't matter. Just like they did over January 6th.

The Republicans simply don't need his baggage any longer. Many conservatives in his own party are already blaming him. And many races have yet to be decided. At this point he has nowhere to go but out....... But he won't.

Nothing but political posts on a virtually innactive account. All of a sudden in August, the sleeper awakens. Tell ing fellow Republicans we need to ditch Trump, and nothing is rigged. Lets reinvigorate our base.
Ray Epps, is that you?

Screenshot_20221109-091033_Photo Editor.jpg
Screenshot_20221109-090756_Gallery.jpg

I have to admit, Trump blasting DeSantis was in poor taste. However, whilst I agree that I think Trump may be a liability to candidates and Republican party (not conservatism per-se), these are gamed elections now. Any state that has cleaned up their voting registry (like FL and I believe AL) had winners pretty much immediately. In AL the only representative that went blue is a district that will NEVER go red, never. That there is even a GOP or LIB candidate is what is shocking. These results don't even make sense. 70% of exit polls saying people are PISSED at the State of the Union and yet, vote to continue it.

It's also a prime example of why if a person does not pay taxes (save for some exceptions) they should not be allowed to vote. In other words...how many companies allow votes from people who are not stock holders? Answer: NONE!!
Right now, I'd be happy if people had to show a valid I.D. in person to vote.

It used to be in this country you had to be a landowner in order to vote. We should have never gotten away from that. And there is no way that would EVER be reinstated today. Hell, they fight against voter ID's, and want illegal invaders to vote.

Most all of this has to do with the fact the educational system in this country is brainwashing these kids into communism right before the parents very eyes. And most say and do nothing about it. Only now they're starting to make some noise. They should have been screaming at the top of their lungs 40 years ago when all of this bullshit started.

Teachers used to want the parents to join the PTA, because they valued their input. Now they want them forcibly removed if they object to the curriculum. Regardless of how insane it is. Sex education for third graders. Drag queens in the cafeteria. Name it. The more abnormal it is, they want it instituted as the, "new normal".

If the student questions any part of what he's or she is being "taught", they'll be kicked out of class, and their parents told they are, "disruptive to the educational process".

This has all advanced much too far to be corrected now. The country is finished. Between the communist public school system, and 3 million plus illegal invaders marching in here unmolested, this country is done for.

Last night proved it. They are blinded and immune to common sense. As you stated, 80% of the voters believe the country is on the wrong track. Yet they continue to elect the same people who put it, and them on this Kamikaze course. It makes no sense because the people voting have no sense. They don't have to, "fix anything". It's already been fixed for the last 40 years. Now it has all simply solidified.

Nothing but political posts on a virtually innactive account. All of a sudden in August, the sleeper awakens. Tell ing fellow Republicans we need to ditch Trump, and nothing is rigged. Lets reinvigorate our base.
Ray Epps, is that you?

View attachment 7995101View attachment 7995102
Thanks for proving that I've had a life since 2007, that encompasses far more than posting here. You obviously don't. Enjoy Sherlock.

You wanna know why Trump lost?
-Legal procedural ballot harvesting. States allow ballot harvesting. Unfortunately, the states will not change this even though this hurts republicans and benefits democrats.
-Republicans and Democrats hated Trump as president. Trump was supposed to keep the wars going, but he was a maverick. Republicans and Democrats colluded, changed the voting rules, to benefit Biden
-Mainstream media had every negative story possible against Trump for 5 years.
-Trump couldn't stay off Twitter, his rally's just give ammunition to the mainstream media, which puts off many female voters. Bad news fellas, there's more women voters than male.
-Trump saying that the election was stolen keeps people that would help change the direction of government from voting. Keep it up and we'll never elect a republican president.

Republicans have to do a better job with selecting candidates to run. You know the Democrat playbook: attack the character of the man/woman running as republican. It doesn't matter if it's true or false, what matters is the emotional reaction women voters will have to this. This is why even in a runoff election, I think Warnock will win even though his is a baby murdering false preacher. Republicans will not fight dirty like Democrats.

Reactions: kmckinnon
For what it's worth, in Arizona, both Lake / Hobbs, and Masters / Kelly have not been called. With only 66% of the vote tabulated it is very tight between Lake and Hobbs. (less than 1 point). For Masters / Kelly it's a bit more open at 51.4 Kelly vs. 46.4 Masters. So it's not over yet.

Reactions: Sniperwannabee
I'd hate like hell to be in my twenties today. And be looking at a lifetime ahead of me, with the way this country is turning into a vast shithole before my eyes. Rant off, enjoy all the upcoming bloodshed.
My late father, a Korean War vet, said he was "dismayed to leave this world in a worse place for his children than the world he came into."
He was referring to the general breakdown of fabric of society. I am starting to feel the same way.

My late father, a Korean War vet, said he was "dismayed to leave this world in a worse place for his children than the world he came into."
He was referring to the general breakdown of fabric of society. I am starting to feel the same way.
There is nothing that makes me feel worse, than thinking of the vets who gave their lives to help make this country into what it once was... And how quickly we're throwing all of that away.

In the 60's my government wanted to send us to Vietnam to kill communists. Now they encourage us to vote for them.

Congratulations on appointing yourself King Shit, as to who can post what and when. How about I kiss your ring, and you can kiss my ass. Will that work for ya?

I'm nobody around here. Just pointing out the obvious. I simply turned on the light. Its obvious you didn't like the sound of the switch.

Reactions: TexPatriot
Do you even shoot? looking through your posts 99% are in the Pit dealing with political shit. Almost zero actual gun or shooting related discussion.

Just another Left wing dick suck here to stump for the Romneys, McCains and Cheney's of the world. No one believes you and we can see through the bullshit.

Reactions: TexPatriot
But both Whitmer in Michigan, as well as that complete idiot Hochul in New York beat their anti crime opponents. From this point forward I have absolutely zero sympathy for ANYONE who is victimized by crime in either of those 2 states. Just how fucking stupid are these people? How bad does it have to get?

The polls have shown for months that 80% of the people in those states put out of control crime as their #1 concern....... Then they go reelect the 2 biggest idiots who are allowing all of it to happen on their watch, with no consequences whatsoever. They even outright deny that it's even happening!

It's the same for these nitwits in Pennsylvania. They are very close to electing that stroked out, mental midget Fetterman. If they do, they all deserve all the crime they get. This two bit piece of subhuman shit wants to let over half the murders out of prison in that state.... And he's leading Oz. Oz is certainly no prize. But I'll take the town drunk, falling off a bar stool, over that mental piece of criminal loving shit.

It's not the Democrats people. It's all of the stupid dimwits who unconditionally support them, regardless of what they're doing to destroy this country. And make no mistake, they ARE destroying it. 50 years ago these imbeciles would have never made it on the ballot. Today they stand and cheer for them.

Decades ago most everyone stood in line, rain or shine, and voted on election day. And you knew who won before you went to bed. Today over half the voters vote early, and it takes these idiots weeks to count them. It's called Election Day for a reason. Not, "Election Week". Something else that they all tolerate, and do nothing to change.

As someone who has a home in NY and who does not support Hochul you would have no sympathy for me (or for my minor children) if we became crime victims?

My wife and I voted against Hochul yesterday. My 10 year old daughter cried this morning in frustration at the result. I felt like joining her.

Now I come here and see that you will have no sympathy for us if we become crime victims.

Before I go straight to the "FUCK YOU" mind set, can you provide specific examples of how your "sympathy" has helped people in the past?

You're probably a closet leftist. You share the classic Communist trait of being willing to sacrifice innocent people mearly to make a rhetorical point.

Yes, likely thousands will die because my former neighbor cares more for criminals than victims. Millions more robbed, raped and beaten to serve Kathy's corruption and evil. Decent people don't celebrate the victory of evil. Decent people do what they can to stop it.

All 100% true.

As someone who has a home in NY and who does not support Hochul you would have no sympathy for me (or for my minor children) if we became crime victims?

My wife and I voted against Hochul yesterday. My 10 year old daughter cried this morning in frustration at the result. I felt like joining her.

Now I come here and see that you will have no sympathy for us if we become crime victims.

Before I go straight to the "FUCK YOU" mind set, can you provide specific examples of how your "sympathy" has helped people in the past?

You're probably a closet leftist. You share the classic Communist trait of being willing to sacrifice innocent people mearly to make a rhetorical point.

Yes, likely thousands will die because my former neighbor cares more for criminals than victims. Millions more robbed, raped and beaten to serve Kathy's corruption and evil. Decent people don't celebrate the victory of evil. Decent people do what they can to stop it.
Do whatever you have to do to move out of New York. Your vote won't matter in that state, it's too far gone.

Do you even shoot? looking through your posts 99% are in the Pit dealing with political shit. Almost zero actual gun or shooting related discussion.
What business is it of yours what I do, or don't do? Who the fuck are you to question me on anything? What difference does it make where, when, or what I post? I'll post what I want, where I want, when I want.

If that upsets you, too bad. Get over it. I'm sorry I don't meet your prerequisite of shooting to political postings. Why don't you stop bothering me and wasting bandwidth, and call someone who gives a flying fuck, because it's sure as hell isn't me.