• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Abbott is building a NG base camp in Eagle Pass.

Should have done this instead of a wall along the whole southern border.All complete with prisons for the few who may get through.

Smart. Ultimately all military operations driven by logistics
Ft. Bliss in El Paso began as an Army Garrison in 1849 to keep the Apaches in check and to protect the border from bandit raids, especially after the Mexican-American War and Mexican Revolution.

But there were never millions of bandits invading the U.S. like there are now.

FJB and his master Obama.

Last edited:
Ft. Bliss in El Paso began as an Army Garrison in 1849 to keep the Apaches in check and to protect the border from bandit raids, especially during the Mexican revolution.

There were never millions of bandits invading the U.S. like there are now.

FJB and his master Obama.
The word you are looking for is “bandidos”.

Will it house a squadron of Reaper drones with anti-personnel munitions to persuade the hordes of invaders to stay South of the border? If not, why not?

Will it house a squadron of Reaper drones with anti-personnel munitions to persuade the hordes of invaders to stay South of the border? If not, why not?
Whut kind of drones ?

The cartels and their coyotes know more about drones than my generation.

Best I can do is an anti thermal space blanket and my Fudd 30-06 deer/sniper rifle.

Reactions: 91Eunozs