• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Abigail Disney says Buffet's fortune should go to government

Charger442

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 2, 2010
    South Texas
    Basically the dumbest thing I've heard this month. Abigail Disney just out-AOC'd AOC. Just goes to show just because you are born rich doesn't mean you are smart or should be listened to.

The .gov would spend Buffetts money in about 5 days. 12.6 million per minute, Buffet is worth about 100 billion.

It boggles my mind how much money some people have and how much the government spends. Disgusting.

Personally I don't fucking like WB. However, his money is his money. He isn' an honest man though and gets away with paying less taxes by not paying them when they are due. He has lawyers fight the .gov to pay pennies on the dollar. Then he goes out and says rich people should pay more money in taxes, which only hurt the middle class as they can't afford his lawyers to help them pay less taxes. So, fuck that guy.

I always find it interesting that so many people have strong opinions about how the government should be spending somebody else's money...

Let's see the stupid bitch give her money to the gov first.

Who the hell is Abigail Disney and why does she have a platform?

Does she have any significant accomplishments I’m unaware of?

Who the hell is Abigail Disney and why does she have a platform?

Does she have any significant accomplishments I’m unaware of?

She's Walt Disney's "grand-niece," apparently. Daughter of Roy E. Disney ---> Son of Roy O. Disney ----> Bother of Walt Disney. Roy O. Disney being the co-founder (with Walt) of "The Rodent." :)

As soon as that money reaches government, all of it will be used to fund sex change operations for the sons and daughters of wealthy leftist politicians, and if there is any remaining after that, some other politician is getting a new Lamborghini or a couple of jacuzzis...

That is, if some elected official does not donate it overseas to some anti-American terrorist organization first.

When she said...the money would be better spent by the .gov, because, of "fairness and accountability", I quit reading. Mac