• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Abortion is the idiots dog whistle.

TurboTrout

Two Star General
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2020
East Coast
Why don’t we talk about having our sons have this done when they come of age, this eliminates the need for abortion, the whole damn topic, fixes MANY issues in our society, is easily reversed when they want to have a kid, also costs under $5 and lasts years.

Oh right, because we need the blue and red idiots to fight each other over something that could be a non issue across the board.

Not to the benifit for pharma and their BS birth control they sell for MUCH more

Bad for the gov and corp who need a steady supply of stupid people to work at Walmart, and bad for politicians who need a supply of cannon fodder

If you let this ruling take ANY attention from the people who should be hanged Nurenberg style for destroying the world during “Covid”, from the people crashing economies and lives with their fiat money and overtime running money printers, money laundering BS human trafficking combloc Ukraine shinagans, and constant attacks on our individual liberties, you are behind the 8 ball my friend

Perfect solution to all the nose ring purple haired lunatics...BUTT FUCKING.

Contrary to popular belief, there is no such thing as a butt hole baby. No need to worry about big pharma.

Problem - solution, you're welcome.

Brown people?

• Haha
Reactions: pwc001
Brown people?
I'm no scientist, but the good people at Crayola may be able to help. Although I'm not sure doo doo brown is a skin tone.

iu

Or for your son just get them vaccinated with the Pfizer MRNA vaccine as a new Israeli study shows drastically lowered sperm levels two months after the shot.

It shows sperm levels start to increase around month 5 -6 just in time for a booster shot. Crazy how that works. ;)

Last edited:
Because women have some 30 or more options for birth control and men have 2. They don't want men to have that power because child support is big business to the state and the career "moms"

Plus what’s the $$ for a woman for a year, or for a years worth of condoms.

What I posted was $5 for years and years.

Guess it’s a old case of

043a041ce61868582da68b40f7f84200--dune-frank-herbert-spices.jpg

And the spice is stupid whoops babies

But…your owners don’t want that

RISUG is an inexpensive, single-use drug which does not require major surgery, thus making it an unprofitable business model for drug companies who work on the principle of continuous demand and long term profit. RISUG aims to provide males with years-long fertility control, thereby overcoming compliance problems and avoiding ongoing costs associated with condoms and the female birth control pill, which must be taken daily.”

If folks got their boys this injection coming of age, like they do with other childhood stuff, it would make Roe v Wade irrelevant for both sides, as well as fixing much poverty, crime, etc

Perfect solution to all the nose ring purple haired lunatics...BUTT FUCKING.

Contrary to popular belief, there is no such thing as a butt hole baby. No need to worry about big pharma.

Problem - solution, you're welcome.

I had my son (when he was really young) believing that he came from his mom's ass. Told him we had to be careful not to flush the toilet when he came out....the look on his face was priceless.

Last edited:
I had my son (when he was really young) believing that he came from his mom's ass. Told him we had to be careful not to flush the toiled when he came out....the look on his face was priceless.
Too funny...

Maybe when Lia Thomas is a mom she can tell her kids the same story, except it may be 100% true

I've never seen a woman get pregnant through her face. 🤔
Well, if Joe Potato and his minions mandated it, and the trillions in cost was sufficiently subsidized by low-income taxpayers for the benefit of the super-wealthy who desperately NEED women to get pregnant through their faces, and we used millions of impoverished children in 3rd world countries to mine billions of tons of the necessary toxic rare earth metals, and we just have faith that the technology to make it all work will magically materialize somehow, at some unspecified date in the future... we could make it happen! Yes we can! ¡Si se puede!

Bottom line: all it takes is for everyone, everywhere to have total, unquestioning commitment to Sparkle Motion.

Go to a pro-abortion rally, take a good look at the collection of hogs waddling down the street. Hormel would find most of them to disgusting to make into SPAM. This pigs are screaming about abortions when it is damned near impossible to find a man willing to deposit seed into them.

Honestly, fuck them. To a hag, they have all said there is no such thing as a women or that anything is a woman or they have no fucking idea there are women.....................................................therefore there is no such thing as "a woman's right to choose."