• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Abraham Josephine Reisman

mvphilly

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2022
NY
This is everything that is wrong with society. Someone please post a picture of it.

Challenge accepted

post.jpg

If someone could kindly post a picture of the creature known as Abraham Josephine Reisman it will all become a bit clearer. i unfortunately never graduated into the 21st century so know very little about computers except how to type using the hunt and peck method. Thanks though for the cool screen shot of my post screen shot that one looks way better.

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
This is now acceptable in todays world and why we are doomed.

Jeez, man…. Shouldn’t you be be hogging out some cylinder heads or something?!
I figured my Google search needs something really freaky every now and then or they'll think I'm pretty normal.
Spent a couple days hand threading inch and a quarter black iron. Very little motivation for sitting at the bench making aluminum chips.

I figured my Google search needs something really freaky every now and then or they'll think I'm pretty normal.
Spent a couple days hand threading inch and a quarter black iron. Very little motivation for sitting at the bench making aluminum chips.

Ahh. I thought you were working with iron heads. Either way, sounds like your paws need cold beer.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Giving OP the benefit of the doubt.

Not sure which way he swings but obviously it's complicated.

Also, hate to do it to a jar head but how do I give @DarnYankeeUSMC a neg rep for exposing my eyeballs to that?
Sometimes viewing the PIT should be done with a welders helmet. Preferably one of good quality for the instant change shield.

If someone could kindly post a picture of the creature known as Abraham Josephine Reisman it will all become a bit clearer. i unfortunately never graduated into the 21st century so know very little about computers except how to type using the hunt and peck method. Thanks though for the cool screen shot of my post screen shot that one looks way better.
Oh ho ho!
Not today Mr FBI man!

Since the object in the picture gained notoriety for writing a book about Stan Lee. I figured Maser would show up.
It's other book was on WWF leader Vince McMahon.

• Haha
Reactions: doubloon
I'm not gonna quote it, and propagate this...whateverthefuckitis.
That said...
Why am I looking at this?
I've seen worse...so.....did she-it dump the OP in a lovers quarrel or????
Again....why is this thread necessary?

The OP made the mistake of paying up front for his entertainment...wait sorry..."made a donation" up front. Now he's mad and seeking revenge.

OP, when you pay for the boyfriend experience and they say they have to run out to the car to grab the pimp hand smacking glove...don't fall for it.

Giving OP the benefit of the doubt.

Not sure which way he swings but obviously it's complicated.

Also, hate to do it to a jar head but how do I give @DarnYankeeUSMC a neg rep for exposing my eyeballs to that?

Just don’t fap to it and you will be fine…

Head for motivational pic thread for eye bleach.

Sirhr

• Haha
Reactions: doubloon