• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

abrosexual

Animal357

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Aug 18, 2020
    Last edited:
    I love it when people are wearing these hilarious pronoun buttons. It means you don't have to take them seriously. I pretend to be very respectful and friendly towards them when I have to interact with them, make all sorts of promises and commitments, then ghost and forget. Or straight up ignore and not even acknowledge. Others are doing the same and that is why these people always whine and complain about loneliness and being left out on their leftist rags. 😂

Someone once suggested that trans people are homophobes. Their idea of sexuality essentially negates being gay because they are afraid of being called just gay.

Someone once suggested that trans people are homophobes. Their idea of sexuality essentially negates being gay because they are afraid of being called just gay.
    That is one reason so many parents are willing to transition children.
    They would rather say that their child was born in the wrong body, to them. it's easier than admitting their kid might be gay.

FWIW, Iran was forcefully doing transgender surgeries on gays since being trans is okay, but being gay is frowned on.
    Which is odd, since they love to bugger boys in that part of the world.

Reactions: Ronws
    Iranian gender reassignment surgery
    man-beheaded-in-Syria.jpg

Yeah, they want to re-write the entire English language and make it all buzz words.

Have you listened to teenagers talk lately?
    Honestly, a buzz word here or there is one thing.
    They can have entire conversations without using English.

I clicked on this because I thought they ment arboreal sexusl--- having sex in a tree-- and that could have included some fun ideas I've been missing out on.

Since the dawn of man this gayness has been taking place, the archaeologists have dug up graves and found men buried with items normally associated with women noted as the third gender at that time. I guess one day when some archaeologist digs up our historical period the third gender will be noted by the 6.5 creedmoor rifles and AI Hats.........

Since the dawn of man this gayness has been taking place, the archaeologists have dug up graves and found men buried with items normally associated with women noted as the third gender at that time. I guess one day when some archaeologist digs up our historical period the third gender will be noted by the 6.5 creedmoor rifles and AI Hats.........
    I am so glad I was not taking a sip of my iced tea, just then. I would have sprayed a magnificent spit take.

Well done, Grasshopper. You may now leave the temple.

• Haha
    Reactions: candyx
    • Haha
    Reactions: Compadre
    More hard wood content in this thread for you Abrosexuals, I mean Arborsexuals..