• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Absolute hilarity has ensued

Ok, it's ridiculous that they are down there bothering a guy for the sign and bla bla bla, I get it.

But seriously, if you listened to 60 seconds of this guy running his mouth and didn't wish the cop would just shoot him so he would shut the fuck up, then you're a better man than I am.

Question - how many times did they rehearse this?

What dumbfounds me is that there is so little crime in East Hampton that there really is nothing better to do than go troll the neighborhood instigator.

Reactions: DocRDS
What dumbfounds me is that there is so little crime in East Hampton that there really is nothing better to do than go troll the neighborhood instigator.
I'm not saying it would be ok to punch the camera guy in the face. But I'd be okay with it.

On the other hand, it does appear the popo has a little too much time on their hands.

Sidenote: This is how we ended up the HOAs. Govt got so tired of this kind of bullshit, they put it in the hands of local Karens to deal with code enforcement. Thunderstorm blows down my fence and I get a certified letter next day for repair, yet asshole next to me can run a used car lot on his lawn with no repurcussions.

Have I mentioned I hate people?

Reactions: ACard