• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Absolute lightest Tan or Coyote Brown Boots

Dsparil

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2006
Albrightsville, PA
What are the lightest/least heavy pair of boots you can possibly find? going to need them for the police academy and am going to be running in them.

Re: Absolute lightest Tan or Coyote Brown Boots

The magnum boots or the converse boots are really light!!

ah I've got a pair of converse. seem a little heavy. I guess I could get a pair of medium height ones.

Not sure you will find anything to much lighter unless you run barefoot LOL.

But on a side note the more you run the lighter they will get as you get in better shape!!

Good luck with your school bro!

orginal swat boots, they are light and comfortable as all hell

Hands down the nike SFB boots, they basically took the lightest pair of running shoes they make and added some ankle support. Ive worn a lot of the after market boots and nothing compares to hot light the nikes are.

I have worn the soles off of many a set of Magnums in the Corps. I would have to recommend those or Bates.

BEWARE though. If your ankles suck you may be spending some down time when going with light weight boots. I don't imagine your academy has pack runs, but I have see some ankles destroyed that way.