• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

According to Professor ‘How We Eat Our Chicken’ is a Racial Issue

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

Erika-Abad-600x335.jpg

Erika Abad, a Nevada State College professor and an alumna of DePaul University in Chicago, shares that, in a world where everything is racially motivated, even how we eat our chicken is a racial issue.

Abad suggests that “specific food and specific aromas” are radicalized and that even that different perfumes have racial connotations. Abad states, “All of these smells hint at otherness or assimilation in ways that complement a colorist aesthetic that lends us and prompts us to lean closer to whiteness.”

According to Abad, “how we eat our chicken” and “the level of salt in our food” is racially motivated.

Abad presented the bizarre take during a presentation to DePaul alumni as part of a series called “Perspectives on Racial Justice.”

According to the DePaul Alumni YouTube channel, “Perspectives on Racial Justice is a series that seeks to further DePaul University’s commitment to ending racial injustice on campus and in our community. Presented by the Office of Alumni Relations in partnership with faculty and alumni experts, the series strives to bring awareness to racial inequalities, continue the dialogue on issues of race and ethnicity and support our communities of color.”

Abad said that “colorsim” can be explained through five points, dubbed the “sense(s) of colorism:” sight, sound, smell, touch, and taste.
On the topic of sight, she referenced hair style and products, arguing that using coconut-based and scented products is about assimilating to “whiteness.”
Then, answering a question posed to her during the live stream, she said that “how [people of color] eat [their] chicken” is also about “whiteness,” but did not explain the details.

DePaul’s Alumni Youtube channel incudes other woke topics including:

Perspectives on Racial Justice: Afro-Latinx Identity & Inclusivity
Perspectives on Racial Justice: Cultural Identity in the Workplace
Perspectives on Racial Justice: Discussing Race with Young People

Erika Abad is the reason our education system needs to be burned to the ground, starting with these fake universities: ‘How we eat our chicken’ is a racial issue according to this professor

Erika-Abad-600x335.jpg

Erika Abad, a Nevada State College professor and an alumna of DePaul University in Chicago, shares that, in a world where everything is racially motivated, even how we eat our chicken is a racial issue.

Abad suggests that “specific food and specific aromas” are radicalized and that even that different perfumes have racial connotations. Abad states, “All of these smells hint at otherness or assimilation in ways that complement a colorist aesthetic that lends us and prompts us to lean closer to whiteness.”

According to Abad, “how we eat our chicken” and “the level of salt in our food” is racially motivated.

Abad presented the bizarre take during a presentation to DePaul alumni as part of a series called “Perspectives on Racial Justice.”

According to the DePaul Alumni YouTube channel, “Perspectives on Racial Justice is a series that seeks to further DePaul University’s commitment to ending racial injustice on campus and in our community. Presented by the Office of Alumni Relations in partnership with faculty and alumni experts, the series strives to bring awareness to racial inequalities, continue the dialogue on issues of race and ethnicity and support our communities of color.”

Buuulll shit.
There's people who know how to eat chicken, and people who don't. Period.
Proper English, won't touch their chicken with hands. My wife eats a leg quarter with fork and knife. Leaves a pile of meat round the bones and knuckles.
Then there's the Mr Beans of her race:
food-chicken-legs.gif

Me:
mycousinvinny-chickenleg.gif

Other colors:
wings-yum.gif

images (5).jpeg

eating-chicken.gif

I lak muh chikin fried or BBQ, spicy sAws, nunna dat cown sirrip shuggah junk.
Gimmi somadat cownbrad too
Only wants dem greens if yoos gots good peppah vinegar.

Im whiter than the damn snow, eyes bluer than any married guys balls, and a redneck mofo.
And the above statements are true to my love of chicken.
I dont dance while I eat though.
And my liquid comes in a Miller Lite can, not a solo cup.

Me thinks the broad who’s pic just made my wiener go into hiding is full of poop and making things up on an attempt to be relevant.

Erika-Abad-600x335.jpg

LOL fucking useless and irrelevant cunt

Ugly as fuck too

f her I loved me some fried chicken , pan fried in Crisco to a golden brown hell yea . baked or used in soup or stews , cooked on a stove , or an open fire , or on the grill . It's a nasty mean bird but taste great .

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandhog308
Mmmmm, Chicken...........

Let see, about the only way I'm not super fond of it is baked and even then it can be good. Boiled is a no-go. Fried, smoked, grilled all work for me quite well.

Reactions: lash
I happen to like fried chicken and watermelon personally. I think Sunday dinner oughta be required by law to be fried chicken, mashed potatoes with gravy, coleslaw, biscuits or rolls, salad for white people or collard greens for everyone else, iced tea and pie or cobbler for dessert. Eat the damned chicken anyway you want, use a napkin or your sleeve to wipe up the grease.

When the hell did everything become racist or racial??? Even Mexicans like fried chicken and they'd be happy to come to dinner with the menu I proposed.

I happen to like fried chicken and watermelon personally. I think Sunday dinner oughta be required by law to be fried chicken, mashed potatoes with gravy, coleslaw, biscuits or rolls, salad for white people or collard greens for everyone else, iced tea and pie or cobbler for dessert. Eat the damned chicken anyway you want, use a napkin or your sleeve to wipe up the grease.

When the hell did everything become racist or racial??? Even Mexicans like fried chicken and they'd be happy to come to dinner with the menu I proposed.
I do like an occasional salad, but I’ll take heaping portion of greens over a salad when I can get it.

Only if you’re a college edjumacated learnt bigot that assumes everyone is always racist and use that to justify your existence.
It's not like the rest of the world doesn't make fried chicken....

I love me some KFC. Korean Fried Chicken!

Reactions: lash
Erika-Abad-600x335.jpg

Never had a dick in her, never will, probably a manhater, gotta take it out somewhere.

I prefer seafood and dont eat chicken. I wonder how that would sit with her.

Reactions: 101st
Yeah uhh...I think Abad might be way off... Lemmesplain.

So through historical eyes, yes food can be culturally centric, but if you're specifically bringing into the conversation the prevalence of saltier food and fried food in America, you're going to have to be speaking on the origins of that prevalence to sound like you know what you're talking about. David Hackett Fisher wrote some of the best dissected research on something like this in his seminal work Albion's Seed, in which he explains the four major migrations that occurred in our early history. Each large wave of English migration went to reasonably specific regions of the continent, while each one also came from regionally specific subcultures of Great Brittain.

If you've ever wondered about the subcultural differences of our nation today; why one of us born and raised in Georgia might sound dialectically different from one of us born and raised in Massachusetts, it's undoubtedly owed to the fact that the East Anglian Calvinists of the early 17th c emigrated to New England while those cavaliers from the south west of England primarily settled the American South.
Those disparate accents, culinary preferences, lifeways, theologies, and even political views take root in their seventeen and eighth century English origins. The very bland gruels and cereals that we associated with the Quakers of the Delaware basin for example originated in their home of the upper Midlands in the UK; strong flavours disagreed with the Quaker's association with modesty. Fried and salty foods as well as stewed greens predominated in places like Gloucester as they do now in the southeastern states. Our fascination with whiskey and other distillations throughout the Appalachian corridor are owed to the Scottish and Irish roots of it's early settlers as much as it's still a focal point of tourism and production in Scotland today.

To make matters more polarizing, consider that of the four major English subcultures to immigrate here in the previous centuries, two pairs of them are remarkably similar, and each one settled close to one another. The southern English cavaliers predominated in Virginia and the Carolinas while the somewhat culturally similar borderland Celtics came to be a buffer between them and the frontier beyond Appalachia where Natives and French might be found. The Calvinists and East Anglian New Englanders still remain quite proximate to their moderately similar Quaker neighbors along the Delaware basin. Believe me or not, these centuries old cultural artifacts remain heavily entrenched here in the US.

As centuries passed, people spread out across the continent as they still do today. California was mostly populated by New Englanders as was much of the Pacific coast while the American Southwest was emigrated upon by the earlier southern States. Much of the Midwest was contested in part by the southern States but also by 19thc Pennsylvanians. You can even see much of the French colonial influences in the American culture along the Mississippi corridor from New Orleans to Chicago. Is it any wonder why those two cities so far apart are indeed so similar?

I don't think there's much reason to bring race into this little synopsis, as I think I've set anyone up to be able to do the math. While that might seem like whitewashing, the documentary evidence for the pre-existing cultural differences has been long established. Yes we've had centuries of other on-comers from all corners of the earth and we do cherish our American diversity. You'll hear similar accents in both NYC and NOLA, both of whom have incurred heavy Italian populations in the 20th c. Our US centric identity though has confused many of us as to how English we still are.

TLDR: These tastes were a thing before the US, or even American slavery, was a thing. It's well documented, so there.

Reactions: Ronws
Yeah uhh...I think Abad might be way off... Lemmesplain.

So through historical eyes, yes food can be culturally centric, but if you're specifically bringing into the conversation the prevalence of saltier food and fried food in America, you're going to have to be speaking on the origins of that prevalence to sound like you know what you're talking about. David Hackett Fisher wrote some of the best dissected research on something like this in his seminal work Albion's Seed, in which he explains the four major migrations that occurred in our early history. Each large wave of English migration went to reasonably specific regions of the continent, while each one also came from regionally specific subcultures of Great Brittain.

If you've ever wondered about the subcultural differences of our nation today; why one of us born and raised in Georgia might sound dialectically different from one of us born and raised in Massachusetts, it's undoubtedly owed to the fact that the East Anglian Calvinists of the early 17th c emigrated to New England while those cavaliers from the south west of England primarily settled the American South.
Those disparate accents, culinary preferences, lifeways, theologies, and even political views take root in their seventeen and eighth century English origins. The very bland gruels and cereals that we associated with the Quakers of the Delaware basin for example originated in their home of the upper Midlands in the UK; strong flavours disagreed with the Quaker's association with modesty. Fried and salty foods as well as stewed greens predominated in places like Gloucester as they do now in the southeastern states. Our fascination with whiskey and other distillations throughout the Appalachian corridor are owed to the Scottish and Irish roots of it's early settlers as much as it's still a focal point of tourism and production in Scotland today.

To make matters more polarizing, consider that of the four major English subcultures to immigrate here in the previous centuries, two pairs of them are remarkably similar, and each one settled close to one another. The southern English cavaliers predominated in Virginia and the Carolinas while the somewhat culturally similar borderland Celtics came to be a buffer between them and the frontier beyond Appalachia where Natives and French might be found. The Calvinists and East Anglian New Englanders still remain quite proximate to their moderately similar Quaker neighbors along the Delaware basin. Believe me or not, these centuries old cultural artifacts remain heavily entrenched here in the US.

As centuries passed, people spread out across the continent as they still do today. California was mostly populated by New Englanders as was much of the Pacific coast while the American Southwest was emigrated upon by the earlier southern States. Much of the Midwest was contested in part by the southern States but also by 19thc Pennsylvanians. You can even see much of the French colonial influences in the American culture along the Mississippi corridor from New Orleans to Chicago. Is it any wonder why those two cities so far apart are indeed so similar?

I don't think there's much reason to bring race into this little synopsis, as I think I've set anyone up to be able to do the math. While that might seem like whitewashing, the documentary evidence for the pre-existing cultural differences has been long established. Yes we've had centuries of other on-comers from all corners of the earth and we do cherish our American diversity. You'll hear similar accents in both NYC and NOLA, both of whom have incurred heavy Italian populations in the 20th c. Our US centric identity though has confused many of us as to how English we still are.

TLDR: These tastes were a thing before the US, or even American slavery, was a thing. It's well documented, so there.

Now do Florida.

What I've gathered from this thread is that DePaul is full of commie kike professors that use low iq diversity scholarship qualifiers as pets to carry out their bolshevik agenda. If things chimp was at all intelligent she would've know the final step in her usefulness which is facing a wall before being shot when it runs out.

Reactions: 232593
What I've gathered from this thread is that DePaul is full of commie kike professors that use low iq diversity scholarship qualifiers as pets to carry out their bolshevik agenda. If things chimp was at all intelligent she would've know the final step in her usefulness which is facing a wall before being shot when it runs out.
Well hello Mr Soup.

Joke time:

During an arson spree in the South some years ago targeting places of worship, a news crew was interviewing random people when they stopped a black man, "Sir, do you have any thoughts on churches in the area being burned down? He replied indignantly, "I don't give a fuck, I only eat at Kentucky Fried Chicken" :)

Last edited:

You do know Col. Sanders is a straight up murderer right? Back in the day, his cross town gas and chicken rival was vandalizing his signs and adverts so the Chicken King got a 12ga and went to work. He filled that asshole with lead and we now enjoy his pressure cooked chicken all over the world.

One man with a gun can make a difference..........................................................