• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

account deletion

hiddenshooter

Private
Minuteman
Oct 26, 2009
I've been looking around but cant seem to find out how to delete my account. Anybody know how one would go about that?

Re: account deletion

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hiddenshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've been looking around but cant seem to find out how to delete my account. Anybody know how one would go about that? </div></div>

Um...okay.

I'm sure that a moderator would be willing to accommodate your request if you really feel the need to go that far (scroll down toward the bottom of the page and click on one of the links beside "Moderator: Chiller, jasonk, ..." and shoot them a PM). Not sure why you don't just fade away quietly into nothingness by stopping your visits to the site, posting, etc., but hey...to each their own.

Take care and God bless!

is this a "red flag"? ive had suicide prevention classes that say comments like this and giving your shit away is a red flag, are you gonna OFF yourself? can I have your guns?

He's the "hiddenshooter"? Why doesn't he just shut up and hide then? If he wants to play "suicide by admin" I can think of several spectacular ways.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tansinator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">List something for sale or put up a political post! </div></div>

Repeatedly. :p

Doh.