• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Account Hacked

HPIguy

Sucks At Long Range
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2018
Western NC
I have changed my password and reached out to those I think have been contacted. 2FA has also been enabled on my account, sorry for any inconveniences.

whatchu-talkin-about-willis-arnold-jackson.gif

I have changed my password and reached out to those I think have been contacted. 2FA has also been enabled on my account, sorry for any inconveniences.
Ah, if you were hacked then the hacker would typically change the password and therefore prevent you from logging on and...well, changing the password.

Why do you think you were hacked and were you able to simply log on after that happened?

Ah, if you were hacked then the hacker would typically change the password and therefore prevent you from logging on and...well, changing the password.

Why do you think you were hacked and were you able to simply log on after that happened?
Hackers are typically lazy. I got an alert via the mobile app that I had a new message and checked it and knew I wasn't the one that started that conversation. I logged in, changed my password, and setup 2FA.

Reactions: Baron23