• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Accu Shot BT12 Monopod

LOS

Private
Minuteman
May 5, 2005
(((SOLD to caseyq ))) MPA BA MOUNT: 34MM/1.125H/0.0 MOA. In excellent condition. PRICE: $210 Shipped ConUS.

(((SOLD to Dschapp44 ))) SPUHR RMR INTERFACE A-0010: Mounted and taken off. In Like New Condition. PRICE: $55 Shipped ConUS.

(((SOLD to Agent007 ))) FLATLINE OPS 34MM Scope LEVEL: Mounted and taken off. In Like New Condition: PRICE: $165 Shipped ConUS

(((SOLD to Mjtaylor0222 ))) ACCU-SHOT BT12-QK RAIL MONOPOD: L: 3.85" / H: 3.75-4.65". New In Sealed Package. PRICE: $85 Shipped ConUS

I will accept payment by PPf&f or USPS MO. First to post "I'll Take It" followed by a forum PM gets the item. For questions or additional information please feel free to contact me via forum PM or email. The items will ship USPS priority delivery w/tracking.

PLEASE NOTE: I also go by "los" on arfcom and I'm a Gold Badge member (20 years + forum membership). I have over 4K posts and 100% positive feedback on equipment transactions.

Here are a photos of the items taken Tuesday 23MAR2021..:

Last edited:
Flatline OPS Level is SOLD to Agent007. Thank you, Sir.

MPA BA Mount is SOLD to caseyq. Thank you, SIr.

@Dschapp44. The Spuhr RMR Interface/Mount is yours, Sir. Please send mne an IM and we'll work out the logistics. Thank You.

Reactions: Dschapp44