• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuflite Custom Rifles?

warrenator

Private
Minuteman
Jul 26, 2008
Ohio
I am working east of Pittsburgh PA and a coworker told me about a custom rifle shop. I went in and talked to the owner and he is really cool. He specilaizes in custom rifles with sako actions and Lother Walther barrels. I am into mainly semi-auto military rifles but I was wondering if anyone had heard of this builder?

http://www.accuflite.com/

Re: Accuflite Custom Rifles?

JB at Accuflite is a good guy. I purchased my gun safes from him and he took very good care of me. He is one of the few guys around in Pittsburgh that will sell just a Sako action. He does complete custom rifles too though. And he knows his stuff. I would highly encourage you to contact Dave Bruno at Dave Bruno Precision Rifles based out of Kittaning PA. He does ALOT of the work for JB. Dave is a remarkable best rest shooter and builds fantastic rifles. He also holds a few world records.

Thanks for the replies. I figured there would be someone on here that had heard of JB at Accuflite. I was really impressed with him. I do not have the funds at this time to do a custom bolt gun build but I will take your recomendations when I do.

I took my HK MSG90 clone into JB, he is going to mount and sight in my IOR 3-18x42 FFP scope, break in the Douglas barrel and preform an accuracy test.

I realize most of you guys would just do that stuff yourselves but I am new to this and as much money as I have in the rifle and the scope I want it set up right.

I was really suprised JB spent a lot of time just going over things and explaining stuff to me including how to determine eye relief. He is currently on a hunting trip when he gets back I will take my rifle back in to get the work done.

Accu-Flite is very close to where I work - I know JB very well.

His rifles are shooters. I have bought several "semi-custom" rifles from JB built on Sako 75 actions.

JB has come up with his "own" custom rifle that he is now marketing & selling. From the targets I've seen JB shoot with these new rifles, they are hammers!!

Sorry for the thread revival but just stopped by Accuflite today for the first time. Really impressed with JB and looking to have him help me build my first “semi custom” bolt gun.

Would highly recommend this place for anyone in the Pittsburgh area.