• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International .223 Remington Magazines

Edsel

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jun 9, 2013
Have they been discontinued?

Can't find them anywhere.

The only AICS - relevant magazines left appear to be made by MDT and Accurate Mag.

Unfortunately they were discontinued.

I just got 3 MDT's to try with my TL-2 in a Bravo chassis and they are on their way back to the vendor now. Upon chambering the first round the rest would be pushed down and nosedive straight down into the magazine when I had 4 rounds in the mag to begin with.

The AI mags I have seem to work.

Reactions: Edsel
I use Accurate Mags in my GAP 223 with a Surgeon action and they work great.

Unfortunately they were discontinued.

I just got 3 MDT's to try with my TL-2 in a Bravo chassis and they are on their way back to the vendor now. Upon chambering the first round the rest would be pushed down and nosedive straight down into the magazine when I had 4 rounds in the mag to begin with.

The AI mags I have seem to work.
Post what MDT says after they examine the polymer mags you sent back - I'm curious. I have two MDT poly mags for my Savage 223 in a KRG chassis and except for having to smooth out the sides to get them to drop by gravity, they feed without any issues. Not many choices for 223 unfortunately.

Post what MDT says after they examine the polymer mags you sent back - I'm curious. I have two MDT poly mags for my Savage 223 in a KRG chassis and except for having to smooth out the sides to get them to drop by gravity, they feed without any issues. Not many choices for 223 unfortunately.

I just sent them back to Brownell's since they have the best return policy on the planet. I plan on just sticking with the AI mags and will track down a few more.