• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Accuracy International 308 win barrel $150.00

M_R_Woodard

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2018
Tennessee
This barrel came off of my AIAE MK3. It is a 20" 308 win threaded 5/8-24. There are no markings on it and I don't know the round count. I have put 150 rounds down it. Looks like a light Palma weighs and 3 pounds. Barrel shoots great with Varget and 155 scenars.$150.00 shipped. PayPal G&S or postal money order.

20240127_130630.jpg
20240127_130719.jpg
20240127_130655.jpg

Last edited:
It will screw in but I don't think it's properly headspaced for the quick change system that modern AI rifles use
Yes it will. There are really only 2 barrel sizes if you don't count the ELR stuff. M27 and M30. I know plenty of people that have used AT, AX, ect on AWs and AEs.

That barrel will thread on and headspace on an AE, AW, AX, AT, or any AI with an M27 thread as the tenon is fully threaded all the way to the shoulder.

The only AE barrels that are AE specific are the barrels with partially threaded tenons where there is a short unthreaded portion near the shoulder where the AE recoil lug would be. AI shipped AEs with both partially and fully threaded tenon barrels; the partial thread barrels will fit AEs only while the full thread tenon barrels will fit any short action AI with an M27 thread.

I still have a 308 barrel with a fully threaded tenon from one of my AE Mk3's that I've used in an AW, AT, and AX308... No issues.

The only thing on that barrel that's a bit odd is the circumferential groove around the chamber on the breech face... I've never seen any AI barrel with that groove, all my AI barrels from the AE days and newer have flat breech faces with a slight chamfer at the edge of the chamber.

Last edited:
Be mindful that they’re are scammers watching this thread. Someone made another account of the posters.
This account is fake and contacted me first.

Attachments

• 7D912DF6-60DE-4CCF-BFFF-842E04CE1372.png
    7D912DF6-60DE-4CCF-BFFF-842E04CE1372.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Reactions: ATC4USMC
Im purchasing the barrel from him.
But there’s a 3rd party scammer who has made another copycat account contacting people. Go to my above comments and screenshots and compare names

Reactions: ATC4USMC
Jack,

I saw your post right after I posted. The scammer contacted me also, glad you had posted because I was ready to pull the trigger.

Hope the barrel works out, if you change your mind, let me know.

Reactions: JackOfAllTrades