• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Accuracy International 30mm factory scope mount

carryhold

Private
Minuteman
Aug 12, 2009
Hey Guys

Does any one know where I can find a new or used factory Accuracy International 30mm (picatini ) factory scope mount with 30mm to 1 inch ring reducers ?

I figured I would ask before I put in an order and wait 6 or 8 months.

Thanks

Re: Accuracy International 30mm factory scope mount

try adam bauer @ bauer arms or you can contact Mile High Shooting or Stacey Blankenship, all three of them are authorized AI dealers and all 3 post here under these names

Bauer_Arms- Adam
Mile_High_Shooting- Randy Pennington
Stacey's Hide handle has escaped me but search his name and it will turn up

the new AI 30mm/18moa Pic mount is due in Oct timeframe. As for a 1" reduction ring, we only offer them for the 34mm scope mounts.

Just so all are clear, the mount is not manufactured as of yet, so just to drop in a PICK one up might be a little difficult. As for the ordering of such I would recommend you contact one of our distributors or as mentioned above individuals. The 1" reducers are only available with the 34mm mounts to be clear again. Hope this helps.

I got my AI from Mile High so I guess I will start there first

thanks