• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Accuracy International .338 LM + Barrett BORS

one shot ST

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 12, 2007
Italy
After 11 months from my order I got it..... Accuracy International .338 LM, still waiting some accessories, Badger night vision/thermal mount, back up iron sight and minor items..

the rifle is wonderful and tomorrow I'll start to use it...

DSCN2328.jpg

DSCN2330.jpg

DSCN2332.jpg

DSCN2333.jpg

DSCN2335.jpg

DSCN2336.jpg

DSCN2337.jpg

Re: Accuracy International .338 LM + Barrett BORS

Let me be the second to say WOW! Let us know how she shoots.

S&B from Alex, europtics, BORS from Barrett

I've also seen the folder stock yesterday in the store... the impression was good, solid.
But in Italy you cannot use folder stock, if you have one.. you to permatentely modified in non folder.... crazy but these is the law...

very nice set up, may I ask how much it ended uo costing you?

Nice , set up , he brought the non-folder , because , he has no real choice in the matter , as just like in Australia , he is not allowed to own a folder .

Later Chris

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Arif</div><div class="ubbcode-body">very nice set up, may I ask how much it ended uo costing you? </div></div>

Im guessing $5,500-$6,500 for everything.

Thats one pretty penny but a good way to spend it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hula</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's the bipod? </div></div>

Accu-Shot Atlas bipod.

Kasey(owner of Accushot), Adam Bauer, Triad Tactical all sell them and are all posters here on the hide

yes the bipod is Atlas, from Kasey, bought it from Triad and some accessories from Kasey.

this is what I've ordered

AW Rifle 338W in dark earth color,
Spare stock side in Olive and sand
Tactical muzzle brake,
But spike,
Picatinny rail,
QA Chk Pieces,
AI Bipod
Tactical Sling
QA butt pad,
Forend rail,
Night sight rail ,
2 Spare magazine 5 shoot
proof mark on the barrel and receiver

6500 euro....... plus the Barrett BORS 2000 US$

in Italy you pay much everythings.... rifle/gun accessories...

for exmple the Barrett BORS for Leupold scope in USA about 1500 US$ in Italy....... 2200 euro's....... try to convert...

some items are not yet arrived

Yeah, I bought a parker hale from a guy in the UK on ebay and he sent me the wrong one. Sent it back 3 months ago and says he never received it. So 228.00 down the hole.

Let us know how the BORS system works for you.

I was thinking of getting one but have had mixed reviews, your input would be appreciated.

I've used a lot of harris but I think the ATLAS is better..

I've used the BORS till 600 meters with my HS precision HTR with good results.....

you have to spent a lot of time to have a very stable load with the correct muzzle velocity and BC.

the FFS version IV it seems to be the way to obtain good values.

In the next future with a friend of mine I'll start to approach over 1000 meters with the BORS.. and as soon I'll have reialable data I'll post there