• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Accuracy International 7.62 AT/AXSA/ATX Complete Bolt and Shroud

thrashergrant

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 29, 2021
Texas
When I picked up my atx a few months ago, I found this lovely bent bolt inside - courtesy of the inexperienced seller who left the bolt in during shipping... no it wasn't a 9 axis dremel job. Luckily the bend wasn't too severe and I was able to use it for a short time (approx 150 rounds) before finding a replacement. The bolt has approx 500 rounds total on it. I do not have any plans to convert my rig to a short magnum so I figure someone else can put this to good use.

See pics for the angle of the dangle, but essentially the bolt is swept back and in towards the rifle at about 5º in each direction when compared to an unmutilated piece. I doubt any one who hasn't owned an AI before would notice. Like I said, it worked just fine for me for 150 rounds.

These AT/AXSA/ATX bolts are relatively difficult to find. I searched for a few months to source my replacement. This one is already broken in for the new owner, free of charge!

sold sold sold

No trades please.

Attachments

• ai-atxsa-bolt-1.jpg
    ai-atxsa-bolt-1.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 83
  • ai-atxsa-bolt-2.jpg
    ai-atxsa-bolt-2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 82
  • ai-atxsa-bolt-3.jpg
    ai-atxsa-bolt-3.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 79