• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy international AI AT/LE

Zigjib

Private
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2014
Can anyone confirm if the Accuracy international rifle has been adopted by any Law Enforcement Agencies? Or is it just a concept that is offered to LE buyers at the moment.

Cheers

full__42334.jpg

Call Mile High, they furnish many PD’s with the LE. They use to do the conversion in house if you wanted one

Call Mile High, they furnish many PD’s with the LE. They use to do the conversion in house if you wanted one
Won’t sell you the assembled rifle without letterhead. 🤢

But you can buy an AT and the stock and have them convert it! 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: Zigjib and BJames
Won’t sell you the assembled rifle without letterhead. 🤢

But you can buy an AT and the stock and have them convert it! 🤑
Can someone explain this to me?
Is it a tax incentive or something?
Why would anyone do this?

This is like “Mil-spec”. Theres nothing special about the LE.

Literally nobody here would choose the LE over the AXSA of the same generation.

Reactions: Nik H
In regards to the at le...it can easily be made yourself there is nothing special about an at le other than it's stamped at LE and has the ax conversion already done to it @5-0 MTB

Reactions: 5-0 MTB
In regards to the at le...it can easily be made yourself there is nothing special about an at le other than it's stamped at LE and has the ax conversion already done to it @5-0 MTB
I went with it because I could. Wanted the AT and wanted the AX buttstock. So I got it.
This is like “Mil-spec”. Theres nothing special about the LE.

Literally nobody here would choose the LE over the AXSA of the same generation.
Would have rather had an AXSA however, an MC is in the future so I’m good with having both.

Reactions: Nik H