• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Accuracy International AI AT-X Rifle, Dark Earth, 6.5 CM, Folding Stock with extras

AI Shooter

Lance Commandant
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2014
North Carolina
PRICED TO SELL QUICK (See Below); The first public "I'll Take It" post on this listing gets this rifle.

Up for sale is one of my AT-X rifles in Dark Earth with an unfired/new Accuracy International factory 6.5 Creedmoor 24" barrel. I bought it new in 2022 and shot only 40 rounds through it to zero it with a .308 barrel I had off another AI rifle of mine. Because this rifle never left the my gun safe except for one range trip, it is an outstanding condition (see photos).

The rifle also comes with an AW magazine and the following hard to get extras (original costs provided below for reference - not including taxes/shipping costs):

Accuracy International AT-X 20 MOA Action Rail AI-29394BL $123 (from EuroOptic.com)

Accuracy International AT-X 20 MOA Forend Rail AI-29395BL $144 (from EuroOptic.com)

Accuracy International AT-X Black Universal Hinge Assembly Kit 29795BL $240 (from EuroOptic)

Accuracy International AT-X Dark Earth Long Forend Bridge AI-29379DE $265 (from EuroOptic)

Hoptic Two Round Quiver $58 (from Hoptic.com)

The total original cost of this AT-X with all of the above extras was over $5000 (cost of rifle, items, shipping, taxes, etc.). I'm letting it go for $4200 shipped to your FFL, saving you cash and all the waiting that comes with putting a rig like this together.

PayPal Friends & Family is preferred for payment to avoid fees on my end. If you want to use traditional PayPal Goods & Services, you'll have to cover all transaction fees (+3%). I’ll also accept cash during a face-to-face deal if you live near Raleigh, NC.

Feel free to PM me with any questions/requests for additional photos you might have.

Thanks for checking out my listing and have a good one! S/F!

PS: If you are looking for a scope for this rifle, check out the Schmidt & Bender that I'm also selling. We can work out a package price.

Attachments

• IMG_2213 2.jpg
    IMG_2213 2.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_2209.jpg
    IMG_2209.jpg
    276.5 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_2210.jpg
    IMG_2210.jpg
    538.7 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_2211.jpg
    IMG_2211.jpg