• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Accuracy International AIAW 6.5CM

dogman

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2007
AK
www.instagram.com
*Spare barrel sold*

BLUF:

AIAW with 6.5CM barrel, Atlas bipod, AI factory 34mm scope mount, TAB Gear sling, Victor Company skins and grippy cheek riser and one 10-rd factory AW magazine - $3925 shipped.

-------------------------------------------------

Never fear – a suitable replacement has been secured.
no ragrets.png

Accuracy International AIAW with extras.

Gun: AIAW short action, non-folding stock, Victor Company Viper Skins painted by On Target Customs (ARPredatorHunter), Victor Company Grippy cheek rest and spacer kit, TAB Gear coyote brown sling with HK hooks, Atlas bipod with AI spigot mount, Bartlein 26” 6.5 CM barrel spun by Moon at Crescent Customs (8 twist, medium Palma, threaded 5/8-24) with about 850 rds down the pipe and Bartlein fluted 20” 308 barrel spun by Moon as well (10 twist, not sure the contour, threaded 5/8-24) with about 200 rds on it.

Scope: Schmidt and Bender 5-25x56 PMII, P4LF reticle, mil/mil, ccw, dt, illuminated, Tenebraex scope caps, Switchview throw lever and Spuhr 34mm/30 MOA AI dovetail mount. The glass is perfect. Anything seen in the pics is dust. Includes manual and wrench, but no box.

Accessories: Sawtooth/Dependabuilt R-Lock/Arco-Swiss Dovetail rail specific to AW chassis, AI 34mm factory dovetail scope mount, extra Victor Company cheek riser spacers and skin screws, original cheek riser and one factory 10-rd AW magazine.

Notes: I have shot this package at both Rifles Only and Hat Creek. It is not only a hammer, but represents the reason the AI/S&B combo is so durable and reliable. It shoots well in rain, snow and sun. The rifle came to me with the receiver and 308 barrel cerakoted. The 6.5 barrel was done later so it doesn’t quite match, but this isn’t a safe queen so who cares? It has the normal dings of a used, but not abused rifle. I had a S&B 4-16x50 in the factory AI scope mount. It was too low for the 5-25x56 scope so I got the Spuhr mount to go with the 5-25 – just a reference point for the mount heights.

This is a turn-key package in a classic “forever gun” configuration.

Entire package $6900 shipped

Rifle and accessories $4250 $4150 shipped

Price for the S&B 5-25x56 $2350 shipped

Price for the Spuhr $325 $275 shipped

The only partial trade I am interested in is a MDT CKYE-POD Gen 2 Double Pull BTC head(would consider triple pull as well).

The S&B and Spuhr are not available separately until the rifle sells and the buyer does not want the package. If you already have your own scope, the Spuhr can be worked into the deal if you need the taller mount.

aiaw01.jpg

aiaw02.jpg

aiaw03.jpg

aiaw08.jpg

aiaw09.jpg

aiaw10.jpg

aiaw11.jpg

aiaw12.jpg

aiaw16.jpg

aiaw17.jpg

Last edited:
My web host/provider is having issues. Pics should be back up whenever it comes back.

Pics are back.

Last edited:
Do you have the original AW skins?
They have them from time to time.

Spare barrel sold.

AIAW with 6.5CM bartlein barrel, Atlas bipod, factory AI 34mm dovetail scope mount, Atlas bipod, TAB sling, Sawtooth ARCA rail, one 10-rd factory AW mag, Victor Company skinns and grippy cheek riser - $3925 shipped.

$3750 and I'll ship in a Storm IM3300 case (otherwise, it would go just wrapped in newspaper).

I will also include the Spuhr mount.

I'll take it. PM on the way.

Edit: PM sent. Payment sent.

*Spare barrel sold*

BLUF:

AIAW with 6.5CM barrel, Atlas bipod, AI factory 34mm scope mount, TAB Gear sling, Victor Company skins and grippy cheek riser and one 10-rd factory AW magazine - $3925 shipped.

-------------------------------------------------

Never fear – a suitable replacement has been secured.
View attachment 7851750

Accuracy International AIAW with extras.

Gun: AIAW short action, non-folding stock, Victor Company Viper Skins painted by On Target Customs (ARPredatorHunter), Victor Company Grippy cheek rest and spacer kit, TAB Gear coyote brown sling with HK hooks, Atlas bipod with AI spigot mount, Bartlein 26” 6.5 CM barrel spun by Moon at Crescent Customs (8 twist, medium Palma, threaded 5/8-24) with about 850 rds down the pipe and Bartlein fluted 20” 308 barrel spun by Moon as well (10 twist, not sure the contour, threaded 5/8-24) with about 200 rds on it.

Scope: Schmidt and Bender 5-25x56 PMII, P4LF reticle, mil/mil, ccw, dt, illuminated, Tenebraex scope caps, Switchview throw lever and Spuhr 34mm/30 MOA AI dovetail mount. The glass is perfect. Anything seen in the pics is dust. Includes manual and wrench, but no box.

Accessories: Sawtooth/Dependabuilt R-Lock/Arco-Swiss Dovetail rail specific to AW chassis, AI 34mm factory dovetail scope mount, extra Victor Company cheek riser spacers and skin screws, original cheek riser and one factory 10-rd AW magazine.

Notes: I have shot this package at both Rifles Only and Hat Creek. It is not only a hammer, but represents the reason the AI/S&B combo is so durable and reliable. It shoots well in rain, snow and sun. The rifle came to me with the receiver and 308 barrel cerakoted. The 6.5 barrel was done later so it doesn’t quite match, but this isn’t a safe queen so who cares? It has the normal dings of a used, but not abused rifle. I had a S&B 4-16x50 in the factory AI scope mount. It was too low for the 5-25x56 scope so I got the Spuhr mount to go with the 5-25 – just a reference point for the mount heights.

This is a turn-key package in a classic “forever gun” configuration.

Entire package $6900 shipped

Rifle and accessories $4250 $4150 shipped

Price for the S&B 5-25x56 $2350 shipped

Price for the Spuhr $325 $275 shipped

The only partial trade I am interested in is a MDT CKYE-POD Gen 2 Double Pull BTC head(would consider triple pull as well).

The S&B and Spuhr are not available separately until the rifle sells and the buyer does not want the package. If you already have your own scope, the Spuhr can be worked into the deal if you need the taller mount.

aiaw01.jpg

aiaw02.jpg

aiaw03.jpg

aiaw08.jpg

aiaw09.jpg

aiaw10.jpg

aiaw11.jpg

aiaw12.jpg

aiaw16.jpg

aiaw17.jpg

Spare barrel sold.

AIAW with 6.5CM bartlein barrel, Atlas bipod, factory AI 34mm dovetail scope mount, Atlas bipod, TAB sling, Sawtooth ARCA rail, one 10-rd factory AW mag, Victor Company skinns and grippy cheek riser - $3925 shipped.

$3750 and I'll ship in a Storm IM3300 case (otherwise, it would go just wrapped in newspaper).

I will also include the Spuhr mount.

Last edited: