• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Announcements

Scott Seigmund

Private
Minuteman
Sep 20, 2008
VA
<span style="font-style: italic">March 27, 2009</span>

<span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="color: #CC0000">Accuracy International of North America, Inc.</span></span>

Accuracy International of North America, Inc is announcing the expansion of it’s operations in the United States with the opening of a new U.S. office, distribution, and service center. The new facility is strategically located in Fredericksburg, Virginia to provide for more efficient import and distribution, and to allow us to better serve our customers, partners and suppliers. The new facility is on track to open by June 1, 2009.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Stacey Blankenship</span>
Many of you know that Stacey Blankenship has been a full-line distributor for Accuracy International of North America, Inc, (AINA) and was a dealer for many years before that. We are extremely pleased to announce that Stacey has joined AINA as a full-time member of our organization. Stacey will be leading the Service, Warranty and Repair center in Fredericksburg, VA as well as providing technical assistance to Accuracy International customers.

Of course this means that Stacey is no longer a distributor for AINA, and he is currently disposing of his remaining inventory of AI products. Customer’s with deposited orders need not worry. Stacey will still be able to complete delivery of his open orders.

Stacey’s extensive product knowledge, and uncompromising commitment to customer service will be an enormous asset to AINA. Please join me in welcoming Stacey onboard!

<span style="font-size: 14pt">Accuracy International Distributors</span>

We are pleased to announce the addition of two new full-line distributors in the United States. Our distributors will carry a full line of Accuracy International products for immediate shipment to customers, qualified dealers, and law enforcement. Please welcome our newest distributors.

MILE HIGH SHOOTING ACCESSORIES LLC&#8232;
Randy and Diann Pennington
14178 Lexington Circle
Broomfield, Colorado 80020
Phone: (303) 519-9616
Fax: (303) 254-6572
Email: [email protected]
www.milehighshooting.com

SRT Supply Inc.
(727) 526-5451
4450 60th Ave N.
St. Petersburg, FL 33714
&#8232;Information:&#8232;[email protected]&#8232;
www.srtsupply.com
www.accuracyinternationalsrt.com

Tac Pro Shooting Center
35100 North State Highway 108
Mingus, TX 76463-6405
Phone: 254-968-3112
Fax: 254-968-5857
www.tacproshootingcenter.com
www.tacproshootingcenter.com/AccuracyInternational

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">New Produ</span>cts</span>

The wait is finally over. Due to overwhelming demand, Accuracy International is designing and producing a dedicated magazine for the .223/5.56 cartridge. We have secured committed orders large enough to move forward with a properly designed, engineered and tested magazine to allow the use of the .223/5.56 cartridge in the Remington 700. These magazines will fit existing short-action AICS and Bottom Metal systems designed to accommodate Accuracy International magazines without modification.

<span style="font-weight: bold">When can you get them? </span>

The new magazine is progressing on schedule, and preliminary estimates for delivery are targeting July, 2009.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Where can you get them?</span>

Dealers and individuals can contact any of the distributors listed above to preorder.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Accuracy International AICS magazines are also available from:</span>

Bauer Arms
545 Eagle Lake Road S
Big Lake, MN 55309
763-263-9565
[email protected]
www.bauerarms.com

Triad Tactical, Inc.
P.O. Box 171492
Kansas City, KS 66117-1492
Phone: 913-669-8553
Fax: 913-299-2001
Email: triadtactical (at) att.net
www.triadtactical.com

<span style="font-weight: bold">The following Original Equipment Manufacturers can supply Accuracy International magazines as a component of their fine products</span>

McRee’s Precision
9528 N. McGuire Road
Post Falls, Idaho 83854
Phone: 509-226-5057
Fax: 509-226-5032
www.mcreesprecision.net

Surgeon Rifles, Inc.
48955 Moccasin Trail Road
Prague, OK 74864
Phone: (405) 567-0183
Fax: (405) 567-0250
www.surgeonrifles.com

Tactical Rifles, Inc.
38439 5th Avenue #186
Zephyrhills, FL 33542-4328
Phone: 877-811-GUNS(4867)
www.tacticalrifles.net

Re: Accuracy International Announcements

Most excellent
cool.gif

Whats the OAL and capacity on the 5.56 AICS mags?

Final specifications are not carved in stone at this point, but the capacity will be more than five, and OAL will allow the use of long bullets. I've done some some shooting with preproduction units, and I think varmint hunters are going to love these mags. I'm already working on a .223 build for myself:)

Best regards,
-Scott

Are you initially just basing the 223 mag off of the 5 round 308, or will their be another higher cap mag based off of the 10 rnd 308 mag as well? I just want to know what to ask for when I pre-order.

Thanks,

John

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jrp3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you initially just basing the 223 mag off of the 5 round 308, or will their be another higher cap mag based off of the 10 rnd 308 mag as well? I just want to know what to ask for when I pre-order.

Thanks,

John </div></div>

John,

The new .223 magazine is not based on an existing design, but will work within the same magazine well as our 7.62 magazines. This means that these magazines will fit our Shot-Actions AICS as well as existing bottom metal systems such as the Badger Ordinance. We are keeping capacity within reasonable limits so the mags don't extend too far below the stock.

-Scott

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ScottSeigmund</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Final specifications are not carved in stone at this point, but the capacity will be more than five, and OAL will allow the use of long bullets. I've done some some shooting with preproduction units, and I think varmint hunters are going to love these mags. I'm already working on a .223 build for myself:)

Best regards,
-Scott </div></div>

Scott,

Any chance of a pic? Specifically I am curious about how far back the cartridge will sit in the magazine to see if it will be compatible with Pete Lincoln's RCS and the Tikka T3 in .223.

Thanks,
-pd

How does one obtain a technical position with Accuracy Internatinal of North America, Inc.??

Inquiring minds want to know.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ptd</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ScottSeigmund</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Final specifications are not carved in stone at this point, but the capacity will be more than five, and OAL will allow the use of long bullets. I've done some some shooting with preproduction units, and I think varmint hunters are going to love these mags. I'm already working on a .223 build for myself:)

Best regards,
-Scott </div></div>

Scott,

Any chance of a pic? Specifically I am curious about how far back the cartridge will sit in the magazine to see if it will be compatible with Pete Lincoln's RCS and the Tikka T3 in .223.

Thanks,
-pd </div></div>

pd,

Sorry to disappoint. For obvious reasons, we will not be posting any pics until Distributors/Dealers are taking delivery.

Best regards,
-Scott

I think it would be good to have a lower capacity (5-9 round) and a higher capacity (10-20) round .223 mag. The .308 10 round mags stick out a good bit and alot of people (me included) like them just fine.

-dan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cerebus</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you need an IT guy at the new location?
grin.gif
</div></div>

Cerebus,

Thanks for the inquiry. It is primarily handled in the UK.

-Scott