• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Arctic Warfare .308 - BIG UPDATE

jmar

Minuteman
May 16, 2017
Montana
Accuracy International Arctic Warfare in .308 with an 18" barrel with around 800 rounds on it. Factory AI barrel but unsure if barrel is original to gun or a factory replacement. This is the rare AWP model which was sold to police departments with the black skins. Has a rare Surefire flash hider that would accept the right suppressor. Everything is in great shape, the action is the smoothest I have ever felt and the folding mechanism locks up with no play in both the open and folded position. The skins are in good shape but do have some scrapes here and there. The worst wear on this gun is the magwell where the anodizing has scraped off the aluminum from the steel mag. This gun was previously painted but I removed 99.9% of it, you'd be hard pressed to find any paint still on it. I've only had a chance to shoot 10 rounds through it and I got a sub .5 MOA grouping, and I am by no means an experienced shooter. So this thing definitely shoots jagged holes but that is to be expected of an AI. I'm looking to get $3,800 shipped out of it. That price is with full insurance shipped to the lower 48. I also have a brand new buttspacer kit I will include that comes with numerous bolts and risers as well as the originals at no extra cost.

Trades I am interested in is an AE, AWM/ SM, clone type rifles like the Mk13 M24 or M40, rare clone parts like an AICS Mk13 stock,, AK47, FS2000, PS90, AUG, ACR, MP5s and pretty much anything thats military related or a unique design. Not really interested in AR builds or handguns the acception being correct clone builds and for the pistol a Desert Eagle or FN Five Seven. Cash could be added on either side but really money would be best atm. Located in Montana best way to reach me is on here.

20190628_160844.jpg
20190628_160903.jpg
20190628_160913.jpg
20190628_160933.jpg
20190628_161003.jpg
20190628_161012.jpg
20190628_161029.jpg
20190628_161117.jpg
20190628_161145.jpg
20190628_161434.jpg

Last edited:
Is this a LE trade in?
Yes it is, a good condition one. Was told by Mile High where I got it it had 800 rounds on it and I believe it. It's certainly no safe queen but the use on it is no worse than some other non LE AIs I've seen.

Lots of interest in this and trade offers, all PMs replied to. I opened up the trades I'm willing to accept if you need to offset the cost a bit just feel free to offer.

Price drop to 4k shipped. Added bunch of trades I'm interested in.

$3,800 shipped. Final price drop. If it doesn't sell I am going to strip the paint off and stick it on Gunbroker.

Lots of trade offers but really holding out for cash or something I really want. Price is still $3,800 shipped or I would do $3,700 plus actual shipping to your location, whichever is cheaper for you.

UPDATE: Gun is still for sale. Stripped the paint off, rifle now looks a lot better and you can see the condition it is in more. If you want to see what it looked like before I still have the pictures I can send or check out the AI pic thread. Still the same price, open to trade offers still just ask. The gun is really growing on me in its new config and I'm starting to want to keep it so please someone for my bank account sake take this from me before I change my mind. I will be out of town the next few days but can still respond to messages. Thanks.

Curious, how did you get the paint off of the skins?
I coverd the skins in Citristip and let them sit for 30mins to an hour then rinsed them under water while brushing with a toothbrush with the bristles cut off. The rest like the barreled action and the leftover spots on the skins was done with Acetone, the toothbrush, and Q-tips. Not very hard actually the paint came off really well just time consuming to get every little spot off.

Reactions: Sgt Merk
I coverd the skins in Citristip and let them sit for 30mins to an hour then rinsed them under water while brushing with a toothbrush with the bristles cut off. The rest like the barreled action and the leftover spots on the skins was done with Acetone, the toothbrush, and Q-tips. Not very hard actually the paint came off really well just time consuming to get every little spot off.

Can you post a picture of the toothbrush

Price drop to $3,750 Shipped. I should also mention I put this on Gunbroker so if you have been thinking about it now's your chance.

Reactions: yej0001
Last price drop, $3,650. I know this gun has some use on it, but this is likely the cheapest AWs you'll see for years, if even any come up for sale. I can't afford to keep this gun and experiment with different platforms and cartridges like I want to. So sadly it must go. Still open to trades to help you offset the cost a bit, just PM me.