• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Armorer's Course Info

BLANKSGUNS

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 10, 2005
Oh here and there
As requested, we will be offering the Accuracy International Armorer's Course in the United States. This will be open to civilian, Law Enforcement, Military and Other Government Agencies. Primary location will be AINA Fredericksburg, VA. We will also offer courses in other locations in conjunction with sponsored events with our distributors. AINA is working on a calendar to post up on the "Accuracyinternational.us" website which will post all dates, locations and availability. Depending on demand, we are potentially looking at offering quarterly in Virginia as well as other locations. Here are some details:
1. Cost per attending @ AINA: $325.00
This would require you to attend a class at AINA’s Fredericksburg, VA facility. We will provide all necessary tools required to the class. You will need to bring your rifle, (we will have limited amount of loaners on hand for this course). The full 8 hour course will include lunch, and we will have a group rate established @ the https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/fkrcy-courtyard-fredericksburg-historic-district/, which is less than 10 minutes from the shop. A course manual to the respective weapon system and a certificate will be provided upon completion.
2. Cost for on the road offsite courses: $450.00
This will include the same training; we will have to work the required tools with the sponsoring distributor, manuals will be provided and a certificate. Specific details will vary by location and sponsor. More to come soon.

The rationale for attending this course will be is to receive the proper factory training to maintain, and what not to do on your weapon system. This will also enable you, the customer, to order replacement parts directly from AINA. This will include different barrel offerings such as different calibers and configurations for your weapon. This is not for you to sell barrel, parts or work on AI weapons under the assumption of certification for others.

So, I am interested in hearing your inputs, request and comment, but be nice and I am looking for both "Pro's and Con's" respectfully.

Re: Accuracy International Armorer's Course Info

Thanks Stacey for the information. I would attend one of the classes at the AINA facility and look forward to seeing the available dates.

Lt, thanks, that would be nice and working on dates, hopefully to post those late this week or next. Looking at mid to late March or mid April.

Hi Stacey.
Id be dead keen to attend one of your courses. Im in Iraq at the moment, but will be back for a month in april-may in NE Texas. Hopefully something might be within driving range.
Definitly in.
Cheers.

Kiwi, no dead stuff now, stay safe and come home safe and soon. I would expect a course @ Tac-Pro this year and not sure when yet, have to work that out with them, but hopefully you can make it, again, stay safe!

Great timing. I live in Hampton, VA and am in the process of buying my first rifle, an AI AE Mark 1. I'm really interested in the course dates as I won't have my rifle until April. It would be great to bring it to the class.

Hello Stacy, Count me in.

Lance B.

I am in - but I need a loaner rifle to work on. Fredericksburg VA works for me - but Hampton Roads would be awesome (and closer) for me.

SCL

Stacey
After we have attended the course, when will we be able to purchase the barrel and bolt? I am looking for the 300 win mag barrel and bolt to drop into my 338LM action.

I don't have any plans for a VA Beach or any other VA courses other than at AINA, sorry. So you will have to make a short road trip up to Fredericksburg.

On loaner weapons, we should be able to work that no worries.

On the parts and direct ordering will be available directly after the course.

Have you worked out dates for the classes in Fredericksburg?

I am interested in the one in LV. Please post the dates when you have them available.

Dates in VA are coming soon, delayed due to some contract work and not having everything on hand in place ready to for customer just yet, but working on that!!

On the LV dates, coming soon, lining up the event and location this week. Keeping my fingers crossed on this one still.

Please contact Mile High Shooting Accessories here on the hide with interest in this course for the CO. area. We are trying to schedule 1-2 courses now for the week of April 26-29th.

Accuracy International Armorer's Course @ MHSA

Date: 26 April 2010
Course: <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">AE MKI & MKII</span></span>
Sponsoring/Hosting Location: Mile High Shooting Accessories
Cost: $450.00ea
Notes: Contact MHSA direct to sign up for this course. Roster and payment information must be completed NLT 12 April 2010.

Date: 27 April 2010
Course: <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">AW Series</span> </span>
Sponsoring/Hosting Location: Mile High Shooting Accessories
Cost: $450.00ea
Notes: Contact MHSA direct to sign up for this course. Roster and payment information must be completed NLT 12 April 2010.

Re: Accuracy International Armorer's Course @ MHSA

Update: the Las Vegas, NV. course did not finalized, sorry but if needed reminder to check into the MHSA course offered the following week.

I'm interested in VA dates as well. I will be TDY in the Hampton area until 5/15.

I am working on getting time and availability for May/June in Fredericksburg, and I will post this up as soon as things are solid as well. Reminder to all, please email me directly with your interest on the AI Armorer's course, so I can label, tag and track emails to update all with upcoming events. Thanks again to all for the continued support.

Update: just spoke with Diann @ MHSA and she has x2 open seats on the 27th AW course at this time. Please contact them direct to sign up.

Interested in a Vegas class if it's on the calender again.

Hi Stacey
Just wondering if you know of any more courses being run in the next few months within driving range (10-12hrs)of Texarkana?

I would be willing to drive to Fredericksburg for a 2011 class. If any dates are scheduled please advise.

I would be interested in a class. Any chance having a class in the future in NH or Mass.

Maybe a California or Nevada class ?

I will post dates very soon. I have spoken with Diann @ MHSA and we are looking at early May for course offering in CO. I am trying to get a 60 day lead going for these and will update all here on the hide and if you have emailed me, I will send out group emails as well.

At this time, I plan on offering courses in CO (MHSA), FL (SRT Supply), TX (Tac-Pro) and VA (AINA). We have discussed a possibility for a North Eastern course with Ed Gross (Cross Hairs Inc.), nothing further at this time.

Also interested in the May MHSA course. Keep us posted!

I will keep updating post, but for all that will be planning on attending, please email me so I have you in our group updates to follow.