• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Accuracy International AT 2.0 Chassis M700 AICS, IMUNS, Thumbhole Skins

PremiumBepis

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 30, 2019
California
Looking to sell my AICS Chassis. I originally had a Zermatt Origin SA 308 in it, but I'm looking to go back to a more traditional stock. This chassis started out as with Green skins in it's normal pistol grip configuration. I added tan skins as well as the thumbhole grip kit. Skins are overall in good condition, although there are a few scuffs here and there. Skins were properly installed with a wheeler torque wrench to 18 in/lbs.

Here's what I got:
- Accuracy International AT 2.0 Chassis, Remington 700 inlet, Short Action
- Badger Ordnance IMUNs, I believe this is the 20MOA rail version - Very rare afaik
- Anarchy Outdoors Thumb Rest
- Velcro Patch on the right side for a 2-round Holder from Short Action Precision (not included)
- (1) Large stock spacer, (1) Cheek spacer, All of the original AI hardware/screws and plastic inserts
- (2) Original AI Front Block
- (1) Atlas bipod Spigot Mount (Works with the Atlas BT10 V8)
- AI Original Bipod Stud Mount (For Harris Bipods)
- Badger Ordnance Picatinny Rail Section for IMUNs - "ILARK 310-11" (This does not work with AT Chassis, it will need some modification to fit)

Skins:
- Full Pistol Grip TAN set, Stock is modified to work with a monopod, with Thumbhole Kit (currently installed)
- Full Pistol Grip GREEN set

Looking to get $1400 OBO Shipped and Insured for everything. $1000 without the IMUNs. Paypal/Venmo/Zelle
Willing to partial trade for a Tan KRG Bravo with Enclosed ARCA Foreend.

I have some Feedback here, but here are some other accounts if you need additional --
Tacswap - Covfefe
Reddit GAFS - PansaCovfefe
Calguns - MikeyJ
Arfcom - ForbiddenCovfefe

PI4WXc3.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mj30wilson900