• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Accuracy International AT folder

a.ribelin

Private
Minuteman
Nov 22, 2006
East Valley-Phoenix area
2014 Accuracy International AT folder .308 20" threaded barrel with brake.

• Pale brown.
  • Quick change barrel.
  • Round count is 80 (reported by previous owner).
  • Large firing pin.
  • 20 MOA scope rail
  • Include the spigot mount and Atlas bipod.
  • One magazine included.

$3500.00 plus shipping. Venmo or Zelle accepted

IMG_0701.jpg

IMG_0702.jpg

IMG_0703.jpg

IMG_0705.jpg
IMG_0706.jpg

Last edited:
Can this be swapped to the small firing pin? Thanks.
The cheapest way is to have the bolt face bushed by Chad (Long Rifle, Inc). Or, one can buy a small firing pin bolt setup, but it will cost. In actuality, I never had issue shooting 6.5 cartridges with large firing pin in various AI rifles (AE/AW/AX/AT). I stayed away from brass with small primer pockets just to be sure. As far as I know, primer piecing with large firing pin was only reported when using brass with small primer pockets combined with high pressure loads. Nearly all 6/6.5 brasses have options of large primer pocket except for 6.5x47L.

Reactions: Swamplife
The cheapest way is to have the bolt face bushed by Chad (Long Rifle, Inc). Or, one can buy a small firing pin bolt setup, but it will cost. In actuality, I never had issue shooting 6.5 cartridges with large firing pin in various AI rifles (AE/AW/AX/AT). I stayed away from brass with small primer pockets just to be sure. As far as I know, primer piecing with large firing pin was only reported when using brass with small primer pockets combined with high pressure loads. Nearly all 6/6.5 brasses have options of large primer pocket except for 6.5x47L.
I blew factory 6.5cm primers with lp brass with a lfp bolt.......

Thanks gentlemen.
One mounting plate for trijicon rmr I think.

Yes just buy a sfp bolt assembly

Or you can have that bolt bushed by a reputable smith

I just recently received a message from Long Rifle, Inc. stating that the process is currently taking 10-14 days to complete and is $174.99.

https://www.longriflesinc.com/colle...ing-m700-striker-pin-hole?variant=49376970189

I have a Pre-14 AX 260 that always cratered primers, but then started piercing primers on factory loads. Sent the bolt to LRI and couldn't be happier with the result. And it still head spaces correctly with the no-go gauge! ;)

Reactions: Charlie112