• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Accuracy International AT, left handed, folder, sage green, 6.5 creed

Hippy_Steve

Clownworld Research Corp LLC
Minuteman
May 4, 2018
Spokane, WA
I just don't have the time to shoot anymore, and this gun shouldn't sit in a safe for 364 days out of the year, so I'm selling it to someone that wants to shoot it. This sale geared towards hide members in the PNW, because honestly I don't want to deal with shipping everything.
  • left handed AT, sage green, small firing pin, folder stock, 24” factory 6.5 creedmoor, TBAC brake- Sold
  • Spuhr 0 moa 34mm rings- $350
  • S&B PMII DT 5-25x56mm, P4F reticle, factory left handed mod- $2300
  • AI spigot bipod mount- Sold
  • atlas CAL gen 1 bipod- Sold

I have three 10 round mags I'll throw in for free if you buy the whole kit. I also have a couple hundred 130gr 6.5 creed S&B and a hundred or so 140gr 6.5 Prime ammo I'll include with the sale for free if you're local. Total is $6000 if you take everything. Post trade requests in the thread; there might be something out there that I'd consider. Shipping isn't included in this price, and I will not ship the ammo. PM me for more details, specific pics, hell even a range day if you want to pull the trigger and see for yourself how well it shoots. I'm located in Eastern WA.

Attachments

• image0 (3).jpg
    image0 (3).jpg
    648.7 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
Reactions: Snaz
Would you consider shipping the rifle spigot and bipod if I pay all the shipping and insurance??