• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT-M

IW21

Private
Minuteman
Jul 8, 2013
Where ever the work is
So just throwing this out there as I'm transitioning from my TRG to my new AT. I'm liking it and besides needing to add 1 1/4" spacer to my LOP, it's fitting nice ?.

I wonder how many of us would be in, if AI decided to make the AT in a magnum platform. It could come in under the price point of the AXMC, for poor boys like me ?

I'd be in!

So, a short action Mag (essentially)? Yeah, I'd be in for that. An AT-M or an AXSAM would work for me.

Or just a WSM bolt would make it pretty nice. My AT with a 26” 300WSM would definitely round out the rifle.

While we’re dreaming I’ll dream for a .223 bolt as well.

Reactions: Basher
Problem is these are built with modularity for government service in mind.

Where someone in a military role could use one, the likely could use another.

AI is merely a primary Mil/LE provider who will let us purchase rifles if we so choose.

They rarely look into what the comp world or leisure shooters would like.

No I’m talking long action Mag. 300wm/338lm. Just like the old AI AWM. Except, in AT form. That’s all they essentially did to the AW. Is make it caliber changeable, and call it the AT and not AW.

Just introduce another AWM or ATM....they’d pull in ALOT of customers who can’t swing $8500 for the AXMC. Plus give MIL/LE a cheaper option for a more lethal cartridge.

Reactions: PBWalsh