• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT trigger adjustment question

Terminator2

Just another carbon unit
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2011
San Jose - California
I have a 2014 AI/AT and saw a video of adjusting the position of the trigger by loosening the 2.5mm screw on the trigger and sliding it back or forth to your liking and I tried doing that today. I slid the trigger all the way rearward which felt comfortable for me and tightened the screw, but when I tested the trigger it would not drop the firing pin. I then loosened the screw and slid it forward incrementally and tested for function at each increment and it finally engaged and fired. Is this normal or should the trigger fire at any of the range of travel adjustment back?

Depends on the trigger shoe (I'd guess). You're sure it wasn't hitting the rear of the trigger guard when you moved it all the way back?

Well it looked to have 3/4" of space from the back of the trigger to the nearest part of the grip skin, but I just took off the skin and you're right, it is hitting the hidden inside part of the skin at the top of the trigger Thanks, problem solved!

Reactions: MarinePMI