• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Accuracy International AT-X Rifles at Mountic Outdoors.

MOUNTIC

Mountic Outdoors: Big Game Hunter
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 29, 2017
    Colorado
    mounticoutdoors.com
    International AT-x in 6.5cm available to order!

EDIT!! AI has another price increase as of 10/1/22. $5k shipped to your FFL with a Card. No tax unless you're in Colorado. FTF transfer available in Parker, CO and I would run the 4473 for you. I can take a cash/check/venmo method of payment also for roughly 3% additional off.

Shoot me a PM.

Jake

Tangent Theta, ZCO, and March Optics all in stock to make a package deal. Mounts too!

Attachments

• 20220701_163706.jpg
      20220701_163706.jpg
      832.2 KB · Views: 525
    • 20220729_113857.jpg
      20220729_113857.jpg
      529 KB · Views: 309
    • 20220804_082649.jpg
      20220804_082649.jpg
      673.4 KB · Views: 276
    Last edited:
    Answering a few questions here to save some time on all the PMs.

-Yes these need to go to a FFL.
    -I am a FFL so they won't be coming from an individual.
    -No, I currently am not taking payment plans or layaway on these. If you need to work something out with me, I'm flexible and can help the best I can.
    -I do not have any hinges, bridges, action rails, or other accessories. I'm happy to order something for you if you need.

Thanks,

Jake

Last edited:
    Do you get AX in 308 too? Trying to see what’s the best price I can get on one of those. Color doesn’t matter to me.

Picking mine up from FFL tomorrow, looking forward to it! MOUNTIC is good to go, buy with confidence.

Reactions: MOUNTIC
    AI has new increased pricing across the board as of yesterday on all products.

$5k shipped with a Card on these now. 3% less with a check or cash.

AI has new increased pricing across the board as of yesterday on all products.

$5k shipped with a Card on these now. 3% less with a check or cash.
    are these now gen3?