• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT-X

No way Jose!

The AT-X is kinda cool for those PRS guys that like to shuffle weights around and run red or blue rifles but Ill keeping my AX.

I cant be the only one that is not a huge fan. I admit the red on black is pretty sharp, but I feel like guys are trading in their F150s on a Miata with this one. Pretty red, light, and fast, but loses the military robustness.
I’m not sure how it’s any less robust than the AX?

Reactions: beenjammin
Wonder why they did it at all then for all those years?
f607794c19df2cd5db28dc8c189c02da.gif

Wonder why they did it at all then for all those years?
I’m sure back when they started it seemed like a good idea. Sounds good for marketing anyway. If it really made a difference I’m sure the new ones would be bonded too. AI doesn’t strike me as the company to cut corners not bonding a rifle and hoping no one notices a less robust product.

Oh it probably isnt. Got you to post though! :)

Here's to team AX vs Team AT-X... Wish Nolegs24 stayed with us but sadly he went and joined the Dark side of the force... :(

I uhm, have the grand daddy in the PSR. So letting go of the AX was nothing to me

Also, the AX50’s aren’t bonded. I think the AW50’s aren’t either. So if those big bastards don’t need it, why should these? ASR/ AXSR’s aren’t as well.
They all have 5 action screws.
Not two, like every other action out there.
It’ll be fine.

Reactions: beenjammin
The non-bonded more than likely stems from streamlining servicing/maintenance for unit armorers, especially overseas.

I’d assume the 50’s weren’t bonded because of the risk of the bonding coming loose as the round counts went up.

As for the ASR/AXSRs not being bonded, it probably ties into the contract bid for making themselves more appealing with in house repairs.

Or they just like the idea of having more action screws just so shooters that don’t check their torque settings can get laughed at when they can’t hit anything 😂

Disclaimer:
I don’t know shit about fuck, but I have stayed at a holiday inn express.

• Haha
Reactions: tex68w
I’ve heard sometime in April but also 3rd quarter of this year for shipping...

This your first AI product release?🤣
First AI period. So I’m excited and anxious lol. First big league rifle by a lot and a major upgrade to what I’ve been using. What’s going to kill me is when they ship out the rifle and support products are 6 months after that like the folding stock adapter, barrel shroud bridge and the weights. I’d like to at minimum shoot the thing for all the big fall and end of season PRS matches. I’m scrounging together rifles to shoot between then though

First AI period. So I’m excited and anxious lol. First big league rifle by a lot and a major upgrade to what I’ve been using. What’s going to kill me is when they ship out the rifle and support products are 6 months after that like the folding stock adapter, barrel shroud bridge and the weights. I’d like to at minimum shoot the thing for all the big fall and end of season PRS matches. I’m scrounging together rifles to shoot between then though

Bless you my child......

Maybe im off base but do we need ANY of the upgrades AI is releasing down the line for a match or just shooting in general?

Bridge... no (unless youre shooting one of those night matches CD is putting together)
Folder ... no
Weights... no ( just get a heavy as fuck stick)

There are posts saying that getting into the AT-X is risky because the extra kit is not out yet... what???

If y’all can get the rifle in a timely manner, just be happy about it.

Don’t need the accessories to compete with it.

Again, go watch some paint dry. And when you get an email notification or a call that your rifle is ready, then that’s when it’s shipping out 🤣😂🤣

But seriously, the less y’all think about it the better. Or you guys will keep crying every week asking the same f*ing question.
WhEn WilLl My RiFlE sHiP?

Those that are nervous in getting in on the pre-order list, seems my AT-X order keeps getting bigger 😉

Reactions: Defender3
I didn't want to put a deposit down since I have no idea where I'll be when the get released. I was fired up to pick up the new 50bmg after getting back from Alaska last year. That never happened. Still on the fence about a AXSR vs AT-X. I like the looks and bolt safety of the AT-X, but wish someone would get a Magnum bolt out already.

I'm hoping there are a few left over after the pre-orders are filled. Another reason I didn't want to pre-order is I can't decide what color I like best.

Ohh I’ll be competing with it right out of the box, just know those accessories would be nice to have. It’s already way better than anything else I’ve got so it’ll work. I know the wait is going to suck but I still don’t think it’s as bad as running a Form 4, at least there is people you can ask about for this, not that it makes it go any faster you can always ask.

Reactions: ototallydude
The AT-X is absolutely 100% one of those rifles when you shoot it that makes you say “damn that was awesome”. They plant well in a bag and don’t move. I was shooting one yesterday and watching trace into an 820 yard target.

If I couldn't get the bridge in the first month or two of getting the rifle I would be a bit disappointed. When shooting off pretty much any barricade I wrap my my hand around the forend bridge. The weights I have no issue waiting on, but obviously it would be a nice bonus to be able to get some of the accessories when the rifles start shipping.

I seriously doubt factory accessories will be rolled out with the first batch of AT-X deliveries considering they're still in Chinese Virus lockdown over in Europe.

That being said I bet you're going to get at least three different sources making aftermarket parts for this thing inside of a month once they get their hands on a rifle.

CNC machines "will be ablazing" to make quick cash while there's still a vacuum of factory parts support...

(SERIOUS HOT TIP TO ANY ENTREPRENEUR OUT THERE. HERE'S YOUR OPPORTUNITY)

Last edited:
Reactions: M8541Reaper
How did the new rifle system perform at the Accuracy International match in Altus ?

Bruh, if you can log on to SH, you can def check scores on PractiScore... Jesus. Lol.

Got 30th. 11 shots from 1st.

Here ----> AI Classic Scores. Looks like they gave Brian Allen the boot from his win... but, lets not get into PRS drama in this thread... Hahaha.

Reactions: trophyhunter
I saw Rhett is 30th but was hoping I didn’t know someone in the top 10 that was shooting an ATX, don’t know the all team members names

They shot solid all weekend. Any dropped shots were shooter error and not the rifles. The AT-X in a comp setting is a monster of a rifle
John Roberts finished 6th shooting the AT-X

Any idea what happened?
Basic run down, I believe Brian had a case head seperation 2 or 3 shots in on his last stage, RO thought he hadn’t fired a round yet, RO said he could get it cleared and reshoot. When the issue was taken up Brian didn’t argue and stepped to the side. No nefarious intent from what I saw, just an inexperienced RO running a stage by himself

Basic run down, I believe Brian had a case head separation 2 or 3 shots in on his last stage, RO thought he hadn’t fired a round yet, RO said he could get it cleared and reshoot. When the issue was taken up Brian didn’t argue and stepped to the side. No nefarious intent from what I saw, just an inexperienced RO running a stage by himself
Thanks. Was just curious having met Brian a few times.

Also to keep this on track, I have an AT-X on order.

Wish they had examples of all the colours.....I know you can imagine but doesn’t help much, when laying down that much cash....especially here in Australia where there won’t be many examples to choose from. I know I won’t be buying a bloody red one!!

Wish they had examples of all the colours.....I know you can imagine but doesn’t help much, when laying down that much cash....especially here in Australia where there won’t be many examples to choose from. I know I won’t be buying a bloody red one!!

Besides blue which is on the 2021 virtual thread and on Mile High’s social media page, you do know the other 3 colors (not the infamous red) are currently offered in the AX/ AXMC/ AXSR’s??

Besides blue which is on the 2021 virtual thread and on Mile High’s social media page, you do know the other 3 colors (not the infamous red) are currently offered in the AX/ AXMC/ AXSR’s??
Yes mate I guess similar to the ASR shape wise. Cheers

So about colors I’ve talked to Mike High a few times. Everyone that’s seen the red in person says it’s pretty dang nice but I want it for more than just PRS so I didn’t want red. I got Dark Earth. The other colors have to be the same as what they already offer. Only big difference, the action and barrel are black. Only thing with the color is the chassis

Reactions: craigos and Heffo
I know that Elite Sand is kind of a tan meets green and depending on the light it can look more like one than the other but it's a shame they aren't offering a true green.

I'd go Elite Sand of those two but no one can fault you for choosing the AXMC LE in the best color of all.

Reactions: CIB2007